CHAPTER 7

That evening Ian came over to visit Neal and both boys were engrossed in the video game they played ib their phone, while Ellie played with dolls and other toys. They hadn't even noticed when Neal's father walked in and said

"It has been a while, hasn't it?"

Ellie looked up and screamed immediately "daddy!" She ran to him and he carried her giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"How's my princess doing"

"Did the company close down in Russia or were you deported? What are you doing here" Neal asked with a sneer

"I can't come to see my kids anymore" he smiled "Don't worry, I had some business here to do I'll leave tomorrow incase you think I'm spoiling your fun" just then Eric gave his son a serious look

"What do you do with all the money I send?"

"What do you mean by that?" Neal looked confused "I'm more like a dad you know I have my needs to take care of, I have to give Ellie anything she wants and then my girlfriend....." he stopped suddenly because Ian and his dad gave him a strange look

"I mean I'm gonna have a girlfriend soon I'll still have to give her anything she wants" he corrected

"You know that's never going to happen, your heart is made of ice" Ian mocked him

"Ah! That reminds me" Eric suddenly said "I'm adopting a girl to live in this house with you and your sister, her dad worked for my company but died in that plane crash I want to use her house for a mortgage but I can't leave her homeless so I'm bringing her here"

"Yea whatever, she can be one of the housekeepers" Neal said randomly while scrolling through his phone

"No!"Eric firmly responded "I'm adopting her not hiring her. She's around your age so take care of her"

"Yea whatever" Neal didn't seem to care much about it, he dismissed it lightly and continued his video games with Ian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning which was the day Lyn was supposed to be at Neal's house. Neal had forgotten about it since it wasn't really his priority or anything but Lyn hadn't stopped and couldn't stop thinking about it. She was going to be living with that jerkface.

How was she going to survive living with him? Did he have any siblings? Lyn kept on thinking.

"Why didn't I just reject it? Arrrggghhh!!!I'm going crazy" she ruffled her hair in anger and jumped out from the bed immediately. It was a Saturday and there won't be any school so she couldn't wear her uniform and she didn't have any other clothes with her. Luckily a lady came in with some pretty clothes and dropped them for her. It was a pink short straight gown that really fitted her curves and some shoes. She put them on after having a shower and then her breakfast was brought in. When she was finally ready Mr. Basil's Secretary came in and told her it was time to go. She followed him in the car and already met Eric in the car.

"You ready?" He asked and she nodded her head shyly and her hands were shaking a lot. She couldn't stop thinking about how Neal would react when he sees her, but the way he reacted was much different than what she actually thought..

When they arrived at a residence it was bigger than she imagined it will be. It was huge and beautiful, if the outside was this awesome she wondered how the interiors would look like

"This way" Eric directed her and she followed him closely behind when they got to the house her mouth fell open. The house was more than amazing, the stairs were something else she couldn't exactly place. The rims of the stairs looked like they were gold and same as the furniture. The floor looked like something you couldn't find on this on this earth. Everything was just perfect she really hadn't seen anything like this before.

Neal was just coming down the stairs to meet his dad, then he noticed someone behind him

"Is that the girl?" he asked trying to take a closer look at her, Eric shifted unconsciously and then Neal had the letters 'SURPRISE' written allover his face when he saw her. Lyn lowered her eyes to avoid his scary look like she always did.

"Is that the girl?" Neal asked again shifting his gaze from her to his dad.

"Yes son, meet Lyn Ted and Lyn meet my son the one i told you about"

"Hi" she barely muttered

"What!" Neal half screamed "This is crazy" he said to himself. He looked at her again, he didn't know what to say or do his words were going to his anger. How could he live with her when he hated her so much. Not that he really hated her. He didn't want her to keep daring him all the time, girls like this he hated them the most.

"Lyn this is your house now, feel comfortable" Eric told her resting his hands on her shoulder "I'll call someone to take you to your room" he called in a nearby housekeeper who took her away. When she had gone Neal grabbed his dad by his hand

"She can't stay here, I can't live with a girl" he said immediately "I really can't live with a girl something might happen"

Eric held his son by his shoulder and said "Son you live with over 5 girls in this house if something was going to happen it would have happened since"

"They're not up to my standards anyways" he thought aloud
"But dad......"

"I need to head back now" Eric interrupted him "I have a flight no. Take care of yourself and your sister and Lyn too she's likee your sister now and study too. I love you guys I'll try calling a bit" Eric concluded and left immediately.

"My sister" Neal scoffed "what crap!" He said and sat on one of the chairs.

Lyn was taken upstairs to her room by one of the housekeepers. Immediately she got in she stared in awe.

"This is your room" the lady said "You'll have someone attend to you every now and then and also your personal chauffeur will take you anywhere you want to go"

"A personal chauffeur you mean driver right? No worries I can take the bus"

"It's not my doing. Mr Basil ordered it. You're like a member of this household"

"Ah!! Yes" she nodded still looking around

"I'll leave now, you can look round your room. I know you're dying to see it"

Lyn smiled a little as the lady left. She dropped her bag immediately and stared at the room. It was really big, way bigger than her former room. It was really pretty and painted with lovely colours like pink and lemon green and a bit of white. Her bed was big, fluffy, pink and beautiful. It was bigger than the one she had before in fact everything here was bigger than the one she had before. She went towards the wardrobe and there were different compartments. It was a clothes shop, a boutique. The clothes were so many mostly genuine designer clothes. Another compartment had her school uniforms but in different style and fashion just like the Neal. Then there were her shoes, a damn lot of shoes from heels to stilettos to flat shoes to sneakers and converse. But that wasn't all there was a music room in her room. It had all kind of instruments not like she knew how to play all but they were all there. She ran towards the piano and sat on the bench there. Shr touched a key and the sound made her heart to jump. She began to play a song. She kept on playing and enjoying the rhythm and was getting carried away that she hadn't noticed when Ellie walked in and tapped her.

"You must be Lyn? The one my dad was talking about"
Lyn stopped playing and looked at the little girl. With just one look she knew she was Neal's younger sister they looked so much alike

"Yes I guess so" Lyn smiled patting her head "what's your name"

"Ellie" she replied sitting next to Lyn then she touched a key on the keyboard.

"I want to learn how to play just like Neal but he always seems busy with school work and practice that I don't even know how to ask him. You're gonna teach me right? You're just as good as him"

Lyn smiled and said "sure why not"

Ellie smiled cutely and focused on the piano

And just then Neal walked.....

I think he's gonna throw her away...LOL
KEEP READING GUYS!!