Chapter 37

This chapter is going to contain parts of self harm/drepression/suicide. A possible depressive trigger.

Have fun reading the rest part!!

A white Lykan Hypersport stood before Lyn as she stared at it speechless. She just kept staring at it not knowing whether to laugh, cry or be excited. This car cost more than a million dollars and Neal had bought it for her. This was way too much, she didn't need any other proof to show that Neal loved her.

"Come on say something" Neal said from behind her

"Neal....it's a car" she finally breathed out

Neal facepalmed "No it's a bicycle" his voice full of sarcasm "Do you like it"

"I love it Neal, it's wonderful" she turned back hugging him tight.

"You're gonna teach me how to drive right?"

"Yea yea! Stuck with your dumb ass for driving lessons"

"You never act romantic do you?" Lyn pouted a bit

"All this is what?" Neal half yelled pointing at the car

"A little show of affection" Lyn hopped into the car admiring every bit of it "Anyways I really love it"

'What about me..... Don't you love me?" Neal winked

"Shut up!" She rolled her eyes

* * * * *

It was one more week till spring break and well most people were planning on having a little vacation at least Chuck and Toni had planned on going......(well I didn't have any place in mind to use so you can just imagine anything) for a week at least. It was very surprising to Chuck that his dad hadn't said anything about his relationship with Toni but he knew deep down that his father's silence was more deadly than if he had done something, sooner or later something was going to happen and he didn't want anything to happen. To Toni, he really loved her and would do anything to be with her even if it meant running away with her. He'd do anything.

It was two days to Chuck and Toni leaving. Toni was just returning from the mall when she met a strange car parked in front of her. As she approached the gate slowly a man came down from the car and walked towards her.

"Toni Jasper I suppose" the man said and Toni a bit hesitant

"Please come with me"

"Whatever for?"

"The President wants to see you"
Toni froze at the word President. It was Chuck's dad and whatever he was going to sat it wasn't going to sound good.

"Please this way" the man gestured her towards the car and Toni took slow steps her heart pounding like crazy. She got into the car and met the president seated inside.

"What do you want?" She asked quietly

"That's no way to greet your President and the father of the boy you're dating"

"I don't care. You're bad news"

The predict chuckled "What I want is simple"

Toni feared the worst in what this man was going to ask her to do, but whatever it is she didn't want to leave Chuck but what if the President threatened her to do so and left her with no choice well........