Chapter 3

Author's note

Please vote and comment guys!

        That evening at the hall which Neal had invited Lyn to, which was probably one of the many buildings which belonged to Ian was holding a ceremony.

Neal and Ian sat together dressed corporately discussing casually among themselves. Just then Chuck walked towards them with a girl clinging to his arms.

"Hey Natasha" Ian greeted first with a bright smile plastered on his face. Natasha smiled and waved a hand. A beautiful tall blonde girl as her name went.  She was the girl Chuck was engaged to.

"How's your company doing. Is authorising the fertilizing company done?" Neal asked

"Yea it is. We're planning on having a school next"

"I didn't ask you that" he said rudely giving her that his usual scary look not minding if Chuck was there or not"

"What's wrong with you" Ian mouthed but Neal just shrugged.

Chuck apologized to Natasha and took her then came back some moments later to be with his friends.
Meanwhile Neal secretly had his eyes going round looking for Lyn till Ian shook him a little.

"Are you looking for someone, you've been looking around"

"Yea I'm putting on a real funny show tonight. Guys just relax and enjoy!"

"Really" Ian beamed "How funny" Chuck asked

"Depends" Neal replied

"Look Neal if it's really funny I owe you another babe"

"Thanks Neal I don't need another one of those psycho women"

         Meanwhile Lyn was on her way to the hall, she was still in the taxi when her phone rang suddenly. It was her brother calling she was about to take the call when she noticed the song sheet Neal gave her wasn't in her bag.

"Shit!....I have just 30 minutes left" then she tapped the driver

"Please turn the car around"

It took up to five minutes before she got to her house. When she got in she met her full family sitting together on the sofa, well they were sitting together but not as a family because they all had serious looks on their faces. For the first in how many they sat together, but actually she didn't care why they were sitting there she rushed into her room and got the song sheet, she was about rushing out again when her mother stopped her.

"Lyn take a sit for a moment, we have something to say your dad and I"

Lyn wasn't even ready to listen she gave her mum the I-can't-talk-right-now look but her mum insisted .

"Mum I can't, don't you get it. I have to be somewhere" she was about to leave again when her brother calmly said

"Just take a sit"

She didn't know how her brother did it but she couldn't refuse anymore. It looked some unseen hands pulled her to seat on the chair.

"Just get on with it" she said impatiently.

"Your dad and I are having a divorce" her mother said immediately

"What!" Lyn froze in shock "divorce?"

"Yea divorce sweetheart. There's no need to argue it's already been signed. I don't want to take both kids so I'm taking Rick to Japan and Lyn you stay here with your dad"

Lyn was too shocked to say anything. She looked at Rick and he just had the expression that he wasn't surprised. Her father wasn't saying anything either, he never says anything anyways. He just stood up and left.