Chapter 44

"He can't remember you" Lyn heard Ian say and her heart skipped a bit, she began to feel beads of sweat form slowly on her forehead, she couldn't just imagine Neal forgetting her, her name and how much she meant to him. It was impossible.

"What do you mean" Lyn asked just hoping he could say something different

"It's not that he doesn't remember you, he doesn't remember you as his girlfriend. He remembers you as the annoying girl that slapped him"

"What? How's that possible?"

"I don't know, just rush down here" Ian said and Lyn hung up immediately. She rushed home immediately to Ian's house, took a shower, changed her clothes and went immediately to the hospital.
When she arrived at Neal's hospital room her heart kept pounding. If what Ian said was completely true, how was Neal going to react when he saw her because he pretty much hated her that period.

Just as she was about to open the door, the door flung open by itself revealing Neal on a wheelchair and Ian standing behind him.
"Neal..." Lyn muttered, she was probably shaking a lot.

"You!" Neal glared at her and just as old times Lyn avoided his icy stare
"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you" she replied quietly

"Why would you come to see me, from what I know we weren't friends to each other"

"You really don't remember anything" Lyn asked him managing to look up at him.

"Yes I do, when you slapped me in the hallway or wait! Was I supposed to remember anything special like you being my girlfriend that's impossible you know"

"Neal!" Ian called sending him a warning glare

"Just get me out of here" Ian nodded mouthing to Lyn that he'll talk to her later
But Lyn didn't rest, she wanted Neal to remember her by all means.

"Where's my song" she asked Neal stopping them from going

"What song?" Neal questioned back

"The song you promised to write when you got back from Russia"

Neal was quiet for a while like he was trying to remember something but it wasn't working and then he just gave up and muttered quietly
"I don't know what're talking about" he motioned Ian to wheel him out of the place.

When they got outside, Ian helped Neal get on one of the bunches while he sat beside him. They were quiet
for a while before Ian spoke first.

"You can't talk to her like that anymore" Ian told him.

"Why not? You like her?"

"She's my sister"

"What? Neal stared at him in surprise "How can that bitch be your sister"

"Neal I'm serious, if you don't have anything nice then don't say anything" Ian half yelled

"But how can she be your sister" Neal asked again confused at that part

"She isn't just my sister, she was your girlfriend you confessed to her in front of the whole school, you freaking loved her why the hell did you forget only her"

"Nothing like that ever happened"

"Yes they did and a lot more, because you don't remember doesn't mean they didn't happen"

"But I don't remember, so it doesn't matter if they happened or not"

"Why did you stop when she asked you about a song you promised her?" Ian asked

"Something didn't feel right" Neal answered

"What didn't?"

"Why I would promise her a song"

Ian stared unbelievably at Neal, knowing whether to punch him or just walk away. How could Neal not remember anything about his relationship with Lyn, why did he forget only her out of everybody he knew, is it that he didn't like her from the beginning but he knew his best friend better Neal didn't waste his time unnecessarily like that, or was he trying to forget her while he was in Russia......????

Hey guys!!!!!
This book is almost coming to an end just a few more chapters.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter though it was short if you did don't forget to vote and add a little comment.

And I'm writing a new book called DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME SMILE!!!

I've already published 2 chapters of the book. I'm trying my possible best to make it less cliché I really hope you like it.

Love you guys!