Chapter 5

THAT IS A PICTURE OF INFINITE'S L. IT'S FOR KPOP FANS BECAUSE I'M ONE TOO.

I imagined him as Neal though.

Lyn was dead wrong when she thought Neal wouldn't do that much to her.

Neal didn't get her expelled he made other students pull the pranks on her and very wicked pranks.

They poured water on her when she was in the bathroom, soaked her uniform in water during P.E class, they threw her food away during lunchtime or made her get in trouble with teachers. They made her so miserable and there was no one to talk to, the only friend she had was Toni and there was nothing Toni could do about it. She cried on her own sometimes and she didn't want to step on her pride by begging.

It had already been two weeks since the divorce, since everything with Neal started. Lyn kept on thinking how she was able to go through everything without killing herself or running away.

"I guess I'm really strong" she said one morning as she sat on her bed thinking about another day she was gonna spend at school. She was still on her bed when her dad walked in already dressed up for work.

"This early" she asked just for the sake of it since she wasn't surprised

"Actually I have a flight" he said sitting on her bed.

"What flight?"

"It's by 8.00am to Russia, Basil Airline. I'll be gone for only a week. I know I haven't been giving you much time since the divorce, so when I come I promise I'll take a break from work and I'll take you somewhere nice during the weekend"

"Really?" Lyn beamed happily "To where?"

"Where should we go? When I get back we'll talk about it. It will be just you and I"

"That's great I can't wait" she threw her hands around his neck hugging him tightly. He hugged her back kissing her forehead.

"Have a nice day" he stood and left her room.

Lyn was particularly very happy that morning. She knew this happiness was going to end the moment she got to got to school but again she was wrong. When she got to school to her surprise no one minded her. Normally when she walked through the hallway people always whispered then before she knows it she's either tripping on the floor or into another prank but today no one really cared they just minded their business.

Then from afar she saw Toni running towards her then Toni gave hugged her tightly.

"It's not my birthday today, really what's happening" Lyn askes

"Guess what? Neal called off every prank played on you. So no one is going to be bullying you from now on"

"What!" Lyn screamed "Really? But why?"

"I don't know, I think he's growing up" Toni said laughing

"Yea I think so" Lyn laughed too.

Suddenly her cell phone beeped. She brought it out from her pocket to check the message. It was a message from Neal.

Stared at her phone wide eyed, very surprised on how Neal got her number. She clicked on the message and it read.

"My music room, now!"

She scoffed when she was done reading it. He still acts so rude even in his texts.

"What's that"Toni asked curiously.

"Nothing" Lyn said "I have to go now I'll see you later".

She went to to his music room that moment and she met him there with his friends. Neal was with his guitar playing a song, while Chuck busied himself with a comic book and Ian was scrolling through his phone.