Chapter 1

The devil in the leather jacket.

That's Andrew in the picture.

This is my second story so far. I just wanted to write this story and hope for you to give it a chance.

If you like it enough please express your views through comments give your love by voting.

I have not decided who will play my main character Chloe but I will not do it as I want you guys to work your imagination and think of Chloe as you may wish. Please give your suggestions in comments I will appreciate it.

Enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 1

As she turned the hallway to make her ways towards the stairs Chloe bumped into someone causing her to fall backwards and hitting the floor which made her groan in pain. But nobody understood her pain instead they laughed and commented on her. Gregg whom she bumped into laughed along with his friends and to make him look cooler in front of them laughed at her by saying. "Oh my god are tiles of floor fine or they are broken into pieces because of the weight of the baby elephant's on it." For Chloe it wasn't even funny but the others laughed. She just tried to get up and push past them so she can go and have her lunch in peace but the word here is tried. The boys grabbed her roughly by her upper arms and made her stand in the center of the crowd. They were about to start insulting her until they saw someone behind them which made their face turned into the look of horrors. Chloe knew who was the person but she didn't turn around and started climbing up the stairs but she could still hear her best friend lecturing her bullies as if that will make them back away.

"What's wrong Gregg. Couldn't get laid by every single girl so you think by this you can. Next time if I see you pulling up a stunt like this I will make sure that it will be impossible for you to ever get laid. Now get lost." With that Chloe heard sounds of footsteps vanishing and she smiled a little knowing she will be now safe for the day.

As she reached the other side of stairs she saw that Audrey was right behind her. Now Audrey was what every girl dreams to be. Head cheerleader with the perfect curved body and the big blue eyes and top it off the perfect strawberry blond hair reaching her waist. Had a perfect GPA and was a straight A students and was mostly in every council in the school. Chloe always thought why Audrey even bothered putting up with the girl like her. As Audrey looked up at her with the bright innocent smile Chloe couldn't help but return it.

"Hey don't pay attention to those scumbags and please for at least today come join me and girls on the table?" Audrey asked with the sweet voice which made everyone to fall for her but not Chloe even if she learned it a hard way herself.

"No can do. Mr. Wynter is already waiting for me and I don't want him to think I turned him down." Chloe laughed while saying that making sure that Audrey believed her. The truth was the girls that Audrey hang out with despise Chloe to death and would always bully her when she was not around to Chloe's rescue.

"Okay but remember some day i will make you join me."

"I'd like you try." Audrey chuckled and started making her way to the cafeteria while Chloe started walking towards the nurse room. As she entered the room she saw Mr. Wynter and Mrs. Blake sitting on the table talking with their food untouched making Chloe sigh. They never start without her. As if they heard her, they turned their head and looked at Chloe with bright smile on their face. Mr. Wynter always thought of Chloe as the daughter he never had and  Mrs. Blake was kind and always support and tendered her when the bully would get a little out of hand.

She went up to them and plopped herself on one of the vacant seat and took out her lunch while starting small talks mostly containing the elders talking about their children and Chloe listening to them without any complaints. They were the closest thing to friends apart from Audrey and so she cherished her time with them no matter what. As the bell rang through the hallway indicating that lunch was over Chloe got up grudgingly And threw her left out food in the trash along with the the elders' who smiled in return. Her next class was PE which she despises to attend so Mrs. Blake gave her a sick note and made her go to the library instead. See she had a perk hanging out with them.

Once she entered the library she saw the same old lady sitting on the bench and still couldn't remember her name. The old lady stick up her hand without even looking up at Chloe already knowing it would be her. She slipped the note in her hand and made her way to the back of the room where no one can disturb her.

As she was half way through reading her novel "Just listen" by Sarah Dessen she heard a pair of footstep but she didn't look up but as it got nearer she dare look up and then she saw one guy that made her heart skip a beat. Call her dramatic but every teenager girl always have a high school crush and her's happens to be the school's bad boy slash the football team captain slash the heart throb. Andrew Carter. The guy who have it all.

Chloe always dreamed of them both having a romantic life story which they will tell their grandchildren but in reality she knew she was nothing to him, not even a glance worth but when she saw him hovering over her in the library with the bright smile on his face she somehow started to believe that her dreams were about to come true.

_______

"Wait so you want my help?" Andrew nodded.
"I can't help you with that" Chloe answered making sure her voice is nonchalant but inside she was torn and heartbroken.
"Please I really want her to go on a date with me but she wouldn't even notice me. And you are her best friend so please help me."

Chloe would never ever help him 1 because she wanted him to ask her on date not Audrey
2 because she can't watch her perfect best friend have a perfect  life with the perfect boy and have a perfect family with perfect children
3 because of the above reason.
So with those in mind she replied
"Okay I will help you. "
"Yesss thank you thank you thank you so much Cindy. "
"It's Chloe."
"Oh yeah, sorry. We can meet here again tomorrow and start planning on ways to make her mine right?"
"Yes." Chloe answered defeated .

Chloe walked the distance between her school and her house with heavy footsteps as if her feet were afraid to go there and was having a fit making it difficult for her to walk. Not only was she bullied at school but to add to it she had to see her family drama every single freaking day. So she decided she will hang out in the park and complete her homework then she will make her way to her house so she can change and go to her job to which her feet started moving normally and she started working on her homework once reaching the park. Once her homework was done she quickly shoved her books in her bag pack and made her way to her house.

When she reached the drive way she saw that no car was there which made her release a sigh of relief and opened the door. The house was quiet much to her happiness so she skipped to her room and quickly changed her clothes and making her way out as fast as she got in.

The school was at the corner of the town which made her house be located a little outside the town so there was no nearby malls but only a gas station with a small shop where she worked as a cashier. She was always happy to be there because this was the only place where she doesn't have to be miserable about her life and had few hours to get away for her miserable life but what she didn't know was that in this few hours her life was about to change and by whom?

The devil in the leather jacket.