Chapter 22

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 22

After the kiss both sat there silently breathing in each other. It was like they both need each other for their sake. But soon it was time to go back so they went back to Logan's house. As they parked in front of the car Chloe started moving out but Logan stopped her there by grabbing her arm.

"Logan what's wrong?" Chloe asked as to why he made her get back inside.

"I don't want to ignore what happened in that park. I want us to be like that. After tasting your lips I can't get enough of it." Logan said while looking at Chloe who's breathe got caught and blush started creeping to her face.

"I too don't want to ignore it but Logan I don't know how to put a name on it. I mean we just met and have this feeling that we both can't describe. What if this feeling just go away?" Chloe wanted to know Logan's side. How he felt for her.

"Look Chloe all I know is I crave you. Whenever I am alone I want you to be there with me. Whenever I am with you I want to be the one to hold you. To make you feel safe and comfortable. To make you feel like no one else matters but just us. And I get jealous whenever you talk about other guys or when they look at you. I want to just kill them with my bare hands. If this is the feeling I have towards you then I think I want them to be there for a long time." Chloe blushed more. He definitely knew his ways with the words. She was speechless.

"I feel the same about you Logan. But what happens when someone better than me comes along. Then what? What if one day you realized I was not enough for you? And mostly what if you got bored with me and about how I look?" Chloe just completed her sentence when she felt Logan's arm around her and yelped when he picked her up and placed her on his lap.

As she looked up she saw the darkened eyes of Logan.

"Don't you ever say that. You are beautiful in every way possible. I don't care about any other girl. I don't even want to look at anyone when you beside me. Your body is perfect Chloe and I want to devour every part of it. Like we said before I don't want to take it slow with you Chloe. I want to go every level with you and you only. So don't you ever doubt yourself when it come to me." Logan said and attached Chloe's neck to Chloe closed her eyes and sighed softly.

The way his lips touched her skin making her warm in places made her go crazy. He started biting on her skin which made pleasure shot through her body causing her to squeeze her legs and grind slowly on Logan. Logan quickly placed his hand on Chloe's thigh and wrapped it around his waist as he kissed up to her chin and finally to her awaiting juicy lips. He quickly place his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily and growled when Chloe returned the kiss with same passion.

Logan grabbed Chloe's hips and moved her closed while biting her bottom lip making Chloe moan suddenly while placing her hands on Logan's face and kissing me. This sudden bravery in her made her do things she thought she would never do. She licked on Logan's lips as he kept sucking on his lips not once entering her mouth which she was getting frustrated. She then thought of an idea and smirked a little.

She slowed down the kiss to which Logan growled lowly. She slowly moved her hands from his face to his shoulder and pushed back his jacket and slowly traced his arms and then his chest while sucking on his bottom lips. She was about to roam her hand further they heard a horn and both jumped at the sound of it and realized it was their own car's horn. They were both breathing hard and can feel the hot surrounding around the car.

Once controlling themselves they both got out of the car while trying their best to look normal. One the were in front of the door it opened suddenly and a smirking Roxy welcomed both.