Chapter 14

Everyone of my lovely readers thanks to all of you as my story reached +1000 reads and +180 votes. Thank you for your read, comment and vote. It means a lot to me and right now I am feeling out of the world

Also I would really like if someone could help me by doing me a favour of making my cover. I am having trouble with it. Comment below.

Above picture is of Logan.

With that please enjoy the chapter.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 14

It was now a weak which meant it was time for Chloe to go home. She was anything but happy to go back to the hell hole. She was relieved when she got the information that her parents were out of town for a day which gave herself some time alone. She made Andrew grab her homework and classwork so she could be with the classes and missed a little bit to nothing.

Mr. Reynolds dropped Chloe home once she filled in the papers and changed her clothes. She was still weak but she could manage herself. As she made her way inside she could see the storm that was made by her parents but she didn't have any energy left for her to do the cleaning. She just wanted eat something and go to sleep.

She went up to her room and picked up some clothes and made her to bathroom. She was really craving for a hot shower as the hospital smell still stuck to her body making her feel even more sick. After a long shower she got dressed and combed her hair before putting it in a bun and made her way down to kitchen. She was feeling extremely lazy so she took out her phone to order some pizza but stopped mid way when she heard a knock on her door.

She quickly made her way and opened it to see Audrey standing in front of her smiling brightly at her.

"Hey Chloe. I haven't seen you for a week so I thought I could come and visit you here." Chloe smiled even though she was confused as to why Audrey decided that. She never came to her house. Shrugging the thought away she invited her inside.

"Wow this is one dirty mess I have seen. Don't you clean your house Chloe?" Audrey said while roaming her eyes around the room and saw the mess Chloe called home.

"Um. Sorry I just been busy lately and I didn't have the time. Would you like to drink something?" Chloe asked now getting self conscious about herself.

"No sweetie. I don't want to get sick or something. This neighbourhood is no good to me and the environment here makes me nauseous enough." Chloe just nodded and guided Audrey to the kitchen.

"I was just ordering some food. Do you want some?" She asked but then noticed Audrey was busy typing away someone on her phone.

"Would you mind if some of my friends come here for few minutes? I have something of them and they want it back." Chloe thought for a minute but reluctantly nodded her head yes.

Chloe now felt kind of awkward and wanted to be alone in the house but she was too nice to ask Audrey to leave.

Audrey didn't try to converser any further and Chloe was grateful for that. She took out her math homework and started to dig in the world of calculating. Then she heard another knock and made her to front ready to greet Audrey's friend but saw six male figures in particular standing in front of her all holding bags in their hands.

"Close your mouth and invite us in Chlos." Roxy said to which Rufus smacked him on the head.

"How is she going to invite us in if she closed her mouth idiot." Roxy only glared at him. And Chloe was still standing frozen at the spot.