Chapter 31

Sorry for taking such a long time to update. But won't happen again.

FYI THE PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER. I JUST LIKE KPOP AND AM IN LOVE WITH GROUP- GOT7.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 31

Chloe was left with wide eyes and opened mouth. She kept looking at Logan like an idiot. She couldn't believe this all was really.

"Umm Marshmallow you need to answer. My legs are hurting and all so..." Logan said nervously. Now he was almost shitting in his pants waiting for rejection.

Meanwhile the lads face palmed. They told Logan to not go so formal. Be causal and all. And now he probably freaked Chloe out. They looked at each other and shook their head.

Logan was about to get up accepting the unspoken answer with a defeat when he heard a small voice making his head snap.

"Yes." Now it was Logan's turn to be left with open mouth.

"Did you just?"

"Did she just?"

"Yes. Logan I would love to be your girlfriend." And pulled Logan's face closer to her and plant a soft kiss on his lips both smiling like idiots.

Logan quickly got up and pulled Chloe up with him. On the cue soft music started to play in the background.

"Can I have this dance with my girlfriend?" Logan asked but Chloe frowned at him.

"I can't dance, Logan. I can barely stand right now."

"Don't you worry my Marshmallow. Leave that to me."

With that Logan picked Chloe up by pulling her towards him and slowly lowered her on his feet. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pulled her closer to his chest making her snuggle in it. Logan started swaying around slowly.

"See problem solved." Logan said softly in Chloe's ear making her blush.

"Thank you for being my girlfriend, Chloe. You made this monster a happy devil today."

Chloe looked up and cupped his face with her hand and made him look down.

"And thank you for being me boyfriend. You are not a monster, Logan. You are my saviour. You are my knight in shining armour. You are my Devil."

Logan couldn't help but fall for Chloe more and more by passing seconds. He hugged her tight yet carefully. He kissed her hairs and closed his eyes breathing in her aroma. She smelled so sweet just like marshmallows.

The lads were clicking pictures of the couple and smiling brightly. They were all happy for them.

For Chloe this was her first ever date and probably be the best. She couldn't ask for more at this moment.

That night the lads joined them afterwards and they all watched tv together insulting each other and throwing this hear and there.

For next week Logan stayed by Chloe's side. She was more than happy by it. He helped her in every way possible. He took her to hospital. Helped her eat and support her when she had difficulty to walk.

Logan was there when she would cry from all the nightmares and would be there to console her. Logan knew that Chloe deserved the truth but he couldn't bring himself to tell her. He was afraid that she will leave him and he wasn't ready for that.

As the time passed Logan knew he had to do something about Victoria. He postponed the plan as Chloe needed him but now he knew he will have to finish what she started.