Chapter 23

The girl in the picture is Victoria

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 23

"Cut the crap, Victoria. I have places to be so tell me why did you call me?" Logan hissed

"Well, look at you getting all angry. I have that Anton is back. I want him gone. All he causes is trouble and I guess you too want him gone so I called you up. We need a strategy to bring him down." Victoria said moving back at the table and leaning on it looking at Logan expectedly.

He would have said yes but now that he knows Anton is Chloe's brother and he was back because of her he couldn't bring himself to say yes. He knew what will happen if he will say 'no' but he could care less.

"That's your problem to deal with. You do whatever you want. I check everything with him and he is not here to cause any damage so I am not taking any part in any plan of yours." Logan said croakily. He knew that Victoria didn't have enough guts to do anything against Anton unless she has his support.

"What do you mean? Last time I checked you wanted him dead. And now that you have him on his knees you are backing down. Have you gone mad?" Victoria yelled at Logan.

"Look Victoria. I can't help you in this. You are your own. I have better thing to do than play stupid games of yours. I have had enough of your bullshit." Logan said getting up but Victoria was fast enough to stop him and make him sit back.

"Not so soon." Victoria said quickly climbing up on Logan's lap. "I know you just like torturing me. You just want me to beg in front of you. That's what you want,huh?" She said roaming her hands up and down Logan's chest and grinding on him. Logan was getting annoyed with her and the feeling of filth was strong.

"Get off of me Victoria before I make you. I really don't want hurt you but you are tempting me to. This thing of yours doesn't work on me." Victoria stopped and looked up to him.

"You know Logan there was a time when you craved me like a hungry man. You would always look up to me with the hunger in your eyes which made me want to melt."

"You need to get your eyes checked. I looked at you with nothing but pure hatred. It was not the lust but the anger in me which was burning inside ad wanted nothing more than to kill you mercilessly." Victoria tsk-ed at him and got up.

"Then why didn't you kill me? Oh wait! You couldn't. You speak nothing but bullshit."

Logan just closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could have easily killed her but stopped himself.

Victoria was a bitch then and still is. He would have killed a long time ago if it wasn't for Enzo. He didn't know how but his stupid friend thought it was good enough to fall in love with Victoria's sister and have a forbidden relationship with her. But somehow Victoria got hold of the secret and blackmailed them to get one thing she always wanted.... Logan. Enzo begged him but kept refusing but when he saw his friend one day overdosing on drugs because Victoria threatened him to kill her sister he couldn't take it. This maddened Logan but he had no power over it and agreed to make Victoria his bitch. That was what Victoria was for him.

Bt nothing turned out his way. Victoria kept pushing Logan and kept hiding her sister. He. Was getting pissed. But one day Enzo came running and slapped Victoria hard. Although he was happy he stopped Enzo and to know what? Victoria sold her own sister to some men in other country. They tried finding her but nothing was ever found of his friend's lover. He felt sorry for him but he couldn't do much about him.

Till now Victoria is keeping them in dark and still not giving any information about her sister. All she ever tells is she is somewhere far away from their reach and will give her to them if they kept playing puppets of her.