Chapter 3

The devil in the leather jacket

I hope you all guys like this chapter. Share your views via votes and commends. Recommend this book to your friends also.

Chapter 3

Chloe was shocked would be an understatement. She just kept standing there until the owner Mr. Reynolds came into the shop and stood in front of her and snapped his fingers to get Chloe's attention. She quickly shook her head and smiled at him.

"Good evening Mr. Reynolds how is Mary doing today?" Chloe asked knowing that Mary, Mr. Reynolds daughter was in an accident which cause her left arm get fractured.

"She is fine now darling. Thank you for asking. Mark is taking care of her at home right now so I came here as it's almost the end of your shift."

Mr. Reynolds was really a nice guy who helped Chloe in financial ways. Even though he could manage the store by himself he still gave her the job after knowing what Chloe was going through. He had three stores. Two in the town and third is this one. So she got fair amount for her job which pretty much paid for her necessaries that her parents didn't provide her.

Chloe quickly gathered up her stuff and gave Mr. Reynolds a hug and made her way to her home or if she could call it that. The place where her biggest bullies lived could hardly be a home for her. As she made her way to the house she saw all the lights on which made her heart beating increase and her legs started trembling. She quietly opened the door and tried to reach her room unnoticed but luck was not at her side.

"So the bitch is back?" That was none other than Chloe's father and no it wasn't her foster father but real father. By now she was used to her parents calling her names.

"Answer me slut. I will not tolerate you not answer me when I ask you to. Where were you huh? You better start explaining or I'm going to beat you to death." This made Chloe's eyes widen and her body to shake violently. She started answering and tried not to shutter which will only make it worst.

"I was at my friend's house completing my project with her and I lost track of time." Chloe answered with her head down.
Then she quickly yelp in pain when her mother gripped her hair tightly and shocked it making her scream in pain.

"How many times are you going to lie huh? I guess you need a punishment you fat pig." Her mother bitter the words out and took her bag and threw it somewhere in the room. She dragged Chloe to her father and threw her at his feet.

His father smiled cruelly at her and hit her head with his left foot making her head hit the cold hard floor. Then he picked her up by the back of her shirt and made her sit on the chair where he was previously sitting on and strangled her. Slowly he started to take out his belt as he spit on her face and then folded it. Her mother brought oil and rubbed on it while chuckling darkly at her. Chloe knew they were drugged so there was no way to beg them to stop. Because they will not and it will only make it worst. Her mother then went to Chloe and pulled her shirt making her lie there in undershirt and that's when the belt hit her arm. She bit her lips hard due to the impact which made her skin burn as if it was ripping into pieces. Then there was another this time on her stomach.

"You are no good to us. You fat pig. You ugly disastrous child. You don't deserve to be here." They kept beating her and laughed with satisfaction when it made her scream. Once they were done her mother threw the shirt on her and her father threw the belt on the floor and took her mothers face and started kissing her.

Chloe knew she had to get out of here so even in the pain she got up which made her dizzy and had to grab the chair and started walking. She could hear their disgusting voices as she made her way towards her room. Her skin felt like it was clawed with thousands forks. The air contact with her skin made it worst. As she reached her room she closed her door locked it and then she fell on the floor.