Chapter 2

The devil in the leather jacket

The sexy hunk in the picture is our devil.

Please shares your views by comments and votes!!!

Chapter 2

Chloe always found peace sitting on the chair of the counter of this shop listening to the songs playing on the radio and reading novels which made her feel normal. She had accepted that she was fat and was happy with it but the others always made her think otherwise. From all the comments and notes thrown at her in school and home she was made to believe she was worthless and was good for nothing that no boy will ever spear a second glance to. They all made her believe she was a failure.

But sitting here in this shop where no one ever say anything to her or about her physic made her somewhat feel like home in this little shop. The customers didn't give a damn about her or what she looked like and the owner loved her to death and was one of the persons who made feel happy about herself. As she was about to turn her page a buzz sound came from her phone so she picked it up to check the message. Andrew send her a message which made her heart beat increase and a smile appeared on her lips.

" Sorry Cady but I couldn't make it tomorrow but tell you what you can come to my home and then we can think about something. What do you say?"

'Geez how hard it is to learn someone's name' she thought but there was a pang of jealousy and sadness flowing through her veins. Why couldn't she be Audrey and why couldn't Andrew like her instead of her best friend. But fate was fate and apparently fate was bitch to Chloe.

"It's Chloe and yes I will come so send me the address."

Next message was of his address and thank you. Even if she wanted Andrew she would be happy if he dated Audrey she was the nicest girl and deserves everything. She helped Chloe countless times which she was grateful for.

As she was lost in her thoughts the door opened which made the bells ring as a man of mid age entered the store. He wore a black hoodie making it hard for Chloe to see his face which alarmed her. By now she knew it could be some robber, theft or worst a murderer or rapist. But she didn't have to worry before as Mr. Reynolds, the owner was always with her or his son but today she was alone. This made the breads of sweat form on her forehead and her palms to turn sweaty. She tried taking long deep breaths and to stop think of this stupid thought which could be nothing but false alarm.

If she thought this was the worst then she thought wrong. After exactly fifteen minutes later in came four men all wearing leather jackets, black jeans and black combat boots looking dangerous which made Chloe almost shit her pants. They didn't even noticed her and went straight towards the man in hoodie and surrounded him from all the four sides. They all stood more than six inches tall and two of them had black hair and one with blond hair. The fourth one dyed his hair in silver. The guy standing in front of the hoodie guy which Chloe assume was the leader took hold of the front of the hoodie harshly and picked him up as if he was a toy. Then brought him closer to him and revealed his face by moving the cap of the hoodie. The guy was bald but was covered with tattoos instead of hair and horror was stuck on his face which now started to turn green. His feet kicking and dangling in the air as he pleaded the guy to leave him while forcing his arm away from him. But nothing turned out his way. The guy pushed him to the nearest wall making a huge dent. Chloe could already imagine the damage they were going to cause today. But she will be damned to stop them now.

"Now now Klaus don't act so innocent. We gave you two months to return what's ours but you took us granted. We gave you enough chances but now it's time to reply us or else we have our own ways." The leader guy who's face was still not visible to Chloe said to the hoodie guy who's name she learned was Klaus. He started walking slowly towards Klaus who started crawling into the wall to get away from the leader guy.

"Say bye to your good life now. Cause now we are going to ruin every single minute of your life given by us. We are going to torture you slowly and then kill you mercilessly." The leader guy said to Klaus who looked like he shit himself. The leader guy looked up to the silver haired guy who nodded at him and picked up Klaus bringing him outside the shop. All this time Chloe was unnoticed to which she was thankful to. The only thing she was frustrated about was she couldn't see any of their faces. But that was soon solved when one of the blond turned his head and started roaming his eyes around the shop.

'Please don't look here. Please don't look here.' Chloe kept chanting this mantra but didn't helped her anyway when the pair of gray eyes set on hers. Being the girl she is Chloe closed her eyes and crawled into the chair and put her head on the counter securing it with her arms.

"Looks like we have a company" Chloe assumed it's the guy with blond hair informing the leader about her presence in the shop and soon she hear footsteps coming her away which made her shake violently.

"Hey look at me." A deep voice ran into Chloe's ear making her shiver but not with terror but something else. Something she couldn't put her finger on. Not listening to the guy she stayed in her position but soon she felt two hands grip her upper arms roughly pulling her up. The contact made the tingles spread through her body which was really odd as Chloe thought. But she kept her eyes closed.

She could feel the guy's breathe on her face but she didn't dare to open her eyes.

"Open your eyes." This time the voice was still deep but it has soften which made her open her eyes slowly but what Chloe saw in front of her felt like some fantasy.

There stood a man with a jaw so sharp it could cut a diamond and those sea blue eyes were to die for. But then she felt something liquid on her face then realized that she was crying without even knowing about it.

"There now. We are not going to hurt you. Just answer my questions. Did you see what just happened?"

Chloe couldn't help but be mesmerized by his eyes and nod her head slowly.

"Okay. Did you see our face and can you recognize them if you see them in future?" He asked again with his voice now turn into whisper.

Chloe again nodded her head as if the guy just hypnotized her.

"But will you tell anyone about us or what happened today?"

Chloe didn't know what can over her but she shook her head slowly and the guy smiled a small smile with amusement sparkling in his eyes as he too shook his head slowly mocking her.

"Good. Now that wasn't hard was it."

Chloe was about to nod but the guy held her face with his large but surprisingly soft for a guy like him.

"You are such a cute marshmallow." Said the guy chuckling.

'Did he just call me marshmallow' she thought as she unconsciously made an irritating face.

"Yes I called you a marshmallow because you are as white as it and as fluffy as it." The guy said while poking her on the nose.

"Dude stop. It looks like she is about to faint any minute."

And she was about to faint any minute. The guy slowly moved his hands away still not breaking the eye contact and started moving out of the shop now moving his face to the three guys who accompanied him. As he was helping himself out she turned around and looked at Chloe with a big smile on his face.

"See you another time marshmallow."
All Chloe could think was

He is a devil in the leather jacket.