Chapter 5

The devil in the leather jacket

Hey guys!! This is my next chapter. Hope you like it...

But don't forget to share, comment & vote!!!

Chapter 5

On the ride home Chloe couldn't sit at one place. She kept shifting feeling uncomfortable and worried about the consequences to bring Andrew with him. She looked at the corner to see Andrew driving the car while humming with the song playing on the radio.

"You should relax you know. I'm not gonna kill you or something." Andrew chuckle noticing the uneasiness from the girl in the car.

Chloe stopped fizzing around and sat properly while looking out of the window and only speaking when there was a need to give directions.

"You are a really nice girl Chloe. I don't know why haven't I noticed you before." Chloe was startled to hear the words coming out of his mouth.

"A boy like you can only notice a girl like Audrey. Not me." She muttered but Andrew somehow heard her.

"That's not true." Andrew tried to reasonable but he somehow feel like what she said was true and it only made him feel guilty.

"Not true? The reason you came and talked to me was because you wanted to hook up with my best friend AKA Audrey. You never even look at me. I mean not that I care. But you don't even know that I am in most of your class and I do most of yours and your friends homework." Chloe was frustrated. She knew she was a loner but he was now embarrassing her and made her admit that she indeed was a loner.

Andrew now felt more guilty than ever. He never knew that a girl like Chloe, so nice and kind, would be ignored by the students. And he decided that he will change that very soon.
As Chloe's house came in view she again started feeling uneasy and uncomfortable. She didn't want Andrew to know about her life and what she goes through. She doesn't need another person to sympathies her and feel pity for her. Just two house apart she made Andrew stop his car.

"Just stop here. I can walk from here. You can go now." Chloe said rushing out of the car but Andrew was faster to pull her back by grabbing her arm.Chloe blushed when she half fell on Andrew but quickly sat straight on her seat.

"I promise from now on you will not feel left out. I'm sorry that we couldn't have meet before but now that we know each other I'm going to rock you world." They both chuckled at the end but nonetheless never stopped looking at each other. Chloe felt safe with Andrew. A warm feeling took place inside making her feel relieved.

"So Chloe can you do me honors of being my friend?" Andrew asked Chloe who was busy slowing done the monkeys jumping inside her stomach. She nodded her head as no voice could escape her mouth at the moment. Andrew smiled and brought his hand to move her hair out of her eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow when I pick you up for school, okay?" Andrew questioned to see if Chloe had any objection with it but she only smiled and nodded her head which made Andrew smile brightly in return.