Chapter 9

This is the next chapter. And I love you guys and the support you are giving me to write this story.

The picture above is of Mark. Yes people! I choose Liam Payne as Mark. Please don't kill me.

This chapter is dedicated to RebekahKennedy97 harshi_rana for your votes and support.

This chapter will contain some abusing so you have be warned.

Enjoy the chapter.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 9

Chloe like any other day feared going to the hell hole called her home. As she made to the front door she heard no sound and opened the door as quietly as she could. When she entered she saw her parents watching tv and eating pizza which they might have ordered. She knew that they didn't even bother to order her share. Anyway she was full from the food she had with Logan. She was about to climb up the stairs when she heard her father's voice.

"Come here you slut." Her father ordered making Chloe's heart beat wildly with fear. She hesitantly made her way towards them. Once she did her father looked up to her and switch off the tv.

"Sit down on the floor." Chloe what he asked and sat on the floor bear the empty beer bottles.

"Where were you today? Did you go to school?" Her father asked making her sweat like crazy.

"Yes I was in school father."

Slap

"You better stop lying or you are going to get worst. Now tell me were you with a boy huh?" He asked again.

"No father. I wasn't with a boy. " This time the slap made her fall on the ground and she could already feel the metallic taste of blood.  

"Get up and take off your clothes." She shock her head as a no which only made it worst. Her father kicked her stomach and then picked her up by her hair and punched her in her ribs.

"Now you will take off your clothes or I will make it hell for you." Her father spit it out. Chloe looked at her mother pleading her with her eyes for help but she only settle in the couch, took a drag from her cigarette and smirk as she enjoyed getting her daughter beaten.

Chloe with shaking hands started opening her shirts button and once done she threw it near her feat. Then she proceeded taking her jeans off. Once down she stood there standing in her undergarments only.

"Lay on the table on your back. Now." She jumped hearing her father shout and did as he said. He ordered Chloe's mother to bring the candles. Then he burned them and handed two out of the four to Fiona, Chloe's mother and two in his hands and brought up to Chloe's body.

The hot wax dropped on Chloe's body making it burn a little but as they kept doing it, it only made worst for her. At a point it felt like it was going to rip open her skin.

"Don't you dare shout or you will not like the consequences." Chloe kept her shouts sealed by biting her lips or biting tongue.

Then came the worst. They brought the lighted candles near the wax making it melt again on Chloe's skin. This time she couldn't help but scream in pain. Tears were falling down from her eyes and she thrust her legs and arms around to make them stop but her father grabbed her legs and mother her arms to prevent any movement for her. She shook her head from left to right and scream for them to stop but they didn't. Then the burned out the candles and picked Chloe up with her arms and started dragging her up to her room.