Chapter 30

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 30

Logan sigh in frustration and punched the wall near to him making an obvious whole in it.

"Why does everyone target Chloe? What did she ever do to anybody?" Logan asked apparently to no one.

"I don't know man. But all I can think of is that Lyla knows that she is our weakness. And I don't know why she is after me but I can think it's because I took over Ben not her." Anton said rubbing his stubble.

"Let's talk about this later. I don't want to talk right now as Chloe has just woken up." Anton nodded in understanding as he made his way inside followed by Logan.

"Hey Chlos. How are you feeling?" Anton asked once she stood beside his sister.

"Not good. Still in pain." Chloe said quietly.

Logan frowned when he took in Chloe. She just looked different. And he knew the reason why. That bitch Audrey. She broke Chloe. He could see the dullness in her eyes and the way she keep looking around every second as if Audrey will plop up any minute and do that same things again.

Logan could already feel the walls Chloe was building around her. He didn't want her shut herself from everyone. He wanted her to smile like she did before. To laugh the way which made his heart twitch.

Logan knew one thing and one thing only. He needed to protect Chloe as for she is too fragile and vulnerable to reality. He didn't want it to fuck her up like it did to him.

After sometime everyone came and left not before asking Chloe is she was alright. All she did was faked a smile at them and nod.

Chloe sank into the pillows once everyone left except Logan. She felt as if someone sucked life from her. She felt a sudden emptiness inside her. She could feel the the water filling up her lungs which made her shudder and fist the bed sheet.

She felt someone place their hand on her. It was rough but soft at the same time. She looked up to see Logan looking at her with an expression she couldn't put her fingers on.

The only thing keeping her sane right now is Logan. Logan was the voice at the back of her head making her feel like she was somewhat alive.

Chloe couldn't help the tears which are threatening to fall. After whatever she went through she couldn't build up the courage to face Logan. She was pathetic in her eyes and was afraid that Logan thought same about her.

Logan looked down to see Chloe crying. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and Chloe leaned into him sobbing hard.

"I am nothing but a loser, Logan. I am weak and pathetic. I can't even defend myself. I would have been better I was dead." Logan pulled Chloe back and stared into her eyes while clenching his jaw.

He took hold of Chloe's face and crashed his lips on her roughly. He kissed like be was kissing away every insecurity inside her. Every doubt she was feeling about herself. He moved his lips so smoothly against her making it blissful. Chloe drifted into heaven just as his lips fell on hers. She could feel him pouring his feeling into the kiss. They kept it simple but the intensity was much more.

Logan moved his lips away making Chloe whimper protestingly. Logan smirked at moved his lips to her jaw leaving trails of kisses on it. He slowly moved to her neck. He traced the tip of his tongue over her nape making Chloe gasp and close her eyes as the rolled back. He kissed her neck lightly and nibbled on the skin behind her ear making her tighten her hold on Logan's jacket. He moved him closer unconsciously.

Logan kept sucking until he saw a bruise forming over the area. He trailed kisses from her neck back to her lips this time rougher. He slipped his hand into her hair and pulled on it softly making him kiss her deeper. He felt Chloe bit on his bottom lip making him growl which vibrated through his chest. Chloe wanted more so she pulled him closer as she took hold of his face and traced her lips before entering his mouth. She moaned with ecstatic when she tasted him. He was divine. He tasted of mint and chocolates. They both tangled each other's tongue turning the kiss into a wild and wet one. The gentleness all forgotten. Logan pushed Chloe down as he hovered over her careful to not put weight on her injuries.