Chapter 32

I know I have been gone for so long and I am sorry for that. But know I am back and will update regularly. As you can see this is a small chapter because I want to keep a bit suspense but anyway feel free to point out any mistake or anything you feel like it.

Enjoy your chapter.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 32  

"Logan we have everything planned up." Rufus came in the room where Logan sat quietly taking a sip from his whiskey.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's go." Logan gulped the whiskey and stood up.

Logan knew this was the game of nothing but risk.

Two days before he got the news that they were successful in destroying Victoria's area and she was devastated to know about that.

This made Logan smirked. That was exactly what he wanted. To divert the bitch's mind so he could make his move.

And now it was his time.

They got hold of Victoria's hide out and are going to attack over there.

This was now or never for him. All this bullshit will be over finally. Logan was pissed that the bitch even tried to mess with him.

All the men gathered around the hall. Not less than three hundred humans were present in the room. Logan stood at the centre of the hall with everyone making a circle around him.

"You all know the plan. We will go and make Victoria believe she won. And then when she will be partying for her victory, we will attack. Just remember kill everyone before you get killed. Am I clear."

Yelling of 'yeah' 'yes' surrounded the hall.

"Now get your ass moving." With that everyone went jogging to their cars and vans with their weapons loaded. Logan too made his to his car with Rufus and Enzo behind him.

Logan will be the one going ahead and the others will hide near the area. Once he will surrender himself to Victoria and will try to distract her, his men will come and finish the game.

Plain and simple. That's how Logan liked.

Logan got in the car with Enzo. Rufus behind them keeping his profile low key.

They drove for two hours but all Logan could think of Chloe.

He missed her so much and wanted nothing but to hear her voice for once. He wanted to hear her soothing laugh ringing his ears.

"Logan we are here." Logan snapped out of it and looked around to see men surrounding them.

Logan smiled inwardly. Everything was going just as he planned.

They were shoved out and brutally pressed to the hood of the car with their arms restricted behind their back.

"Ma'am, we have two men here in the territory. It's the leader and his right hand." The bulky guy holding Logan said through the microphone.

Logan was taking in the surrounding. Letting in the ideas of escaping in his mind. He had to think sharply and carefully if he wanted to make it out alive.

Suddenly Logan was blindfolded and was shoved forward. He stumbled but composed himself.

He was calm and counted every footstep. And took notice of every turn. He carefully listened and examined the pair of footsteps.

Suddenly they were stopped and heard two pair of footsteps joining. And the sound of metal door opening.

Logan can smell the dirty pungent smell around him. Then he was pushed forward and made him sit on the chair. His hands were now tied behind the chair.

Suddenly the blindfolds were taken off and Logan blinked his eyes to adjust.

There in front of him stood Victoria, the bitch herself. She smirked and made her way to Logan. She tsk-ed at him and kicked him in the guts.

"You thought destroying my area will make me go away and you can chase after me? How stupid can you be Logan?" With that said she slapped Logan hard making him spit out blood.

He had to control himself. He wanted to rip out the guts of this bitch but kept calm and stared at his feet.

"What? You quit already? What happened to the Devil whom I know. The one who showed no mercy and always ahead of his plan?" Victoria grinned as she saw Logan defeated in front of her. She snapped her fingers and men brought forward Enzo.

"Hello, Enzo. You know I kinda liked you but then you showed interest towards my sister. Bad move boy. I pity you lovers. See what love does, it makes you weak. Like you are in front of me. You must be dying to see her, right?"

Victoria looked at her men and signaled them to bring Maria out.

Enzo couldn't believe his eyes. He saw two men making their way to the door at the corner and bring out Maria.

He felt his knees go weak when he saw her. He couldn't help the tears build in his eyes as he saw the love of his life covered with blood all over. She had a cloth covering her mouth and blood gushing out of her wounds from different parts if her body.

When Maria looked up at saw Enzo she thrashed around and failed miserably. She fell on her knees crying as was so close to him but yet so far.

Logan saw the scene in front of him and only prayed for Enzo to be strong enough for few more minutes. They will get out soon. Logan looked at Enzo and saw the tears. He knew how his friend felt but he was helpless too in this situation.

"Aww poor Enzo. You tried so hard to find her this whole tim and failed miserably. She is here now and will see you die in front of her eyes." Enzo didn't care what the bitch was saying. He only saw Maria and hears her cries for help. It teared him to death as he was helpless and could do nothing at the moment. He felt pathetic.

Victoria brought a sharp knife and teared down Enzo's shirt sliding down the edge of knife leaving a line of blood behind.

She smirked with satisfaction when she heard her sister's cries from behind. She brought back the knife and suddenly stabbed Enzo's right arm making him scream in agony and pain and fall down on his knees.

Victoria scooted down to his level and looked him in the eyes laughing when she saw the teary eyes.

"That's where you bastards should be. Kneeling before me." Victoria spat on Enzo's face.

Logan saw the scene with pain and and anger filled inside him. He was waiting for the right time and when he will get the upper hand he will show this bitch where she belongs.

Victoria stood up and moved towards Logan and looked him from head to toe and suddenly smirked.

"Pity how you turned against me, Logan. If stayed by my side, we would have been great but you had to choose that fat pig over me." Logan clenched his teethes wanting nothing more to beat the shit out of her.  

Victoria moved back and sat on the seat in front of the two men. Just as she sat three men came running through the door.

"Ma'am we have more company with us. They are all armed and are much more in number than us." Victoria's eyes popped out and trembled out of the seat knocking it out.

Logan smirked and slowly looked up to Victoria's scared eyes.

"Get ready for Hell, Victoria."