Chapter 15

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. A click on the little star will make my whole day. Thank you

The guy in the picture is Anton.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 15

Chloe was six when she used go gym where her father used to train and she got to spend more time with Anton. That was happy times for Chloe where she had perfect life. No one to bully her or abuse her or beat her. Even her parents loved her at that period of time. If she got a chance to go back she would. chose this time as she was her best happy she ever had been.

Little Chloe was bored and wanted to do something and being naive at that age she got up when Anton was busy tying his shoes which he just learned and went up to the corner where most of weights were set. She tried to pick one but could not bring herself it push it up as it was that heavy. But still she tried again. Everyone was so busy doing their own work that nobody paid attention to the small girl doing a foolish thing bring her to get hurt.

Which she did. While picking up the weight she imbalanced the arrangement making the smallest which was still quiet heavy for a six years old Chloe to fall on her left feet which made the weight in her hand slip and hit on the same foot again which made her scream in pain as she crouch down and squeezed her feet to make the pain go away.

Chloe's father was right by her side not wanting his daughter her pain and picked her up while looking at her feet for any injuries and thankfully there was no major injuries. But Chloe was still crying hard as for her pain was much more making it hard to handle.

"Shh it's okay Chloe. I know it hurts baby. I'm sorry but it will go away. Look at me sweetie." Chloe's father coo-ed her making Chloe look up from his shoulder with tears filled eyes.

"Yes now soon the fairy will come and will fix your feet and then the pain will go away. Only if you stop crying. Fairies are afraid of girls who cry. Do you want fairies to be afraid of you Chloe?" Her father John helped Chloe to calm down and could hear the laughters of his friends as he talked to her daughter about fairies and knew he would get a fit from them but nothing was more important than his daughter who was in pain.

Anton stood there watching his sister Chloe cry and his dad who was now helping Chloe to rid of the pain. He loved his sister and like a big brother he is at the age of ten he promised his mother to never let Chloe get hurt but he did. He went up to the weights and started kicking it but after two kicks his own foot started hurting but he didn't stop as he wanted to be strong for her sister. Chloe's father noticed and made Anton stop him and bringing Chloe down to Anton's level.

"Anton don't do that. Chloe is fine and the fairies will make it all right. Right Chloe?" John looked at Chloe who just shook her head.

"Fairies don't exist daddy. You should come with to school. You should know that fairies are in just stories silly." Chloe giggled at her father's foolishness to which he just nod and whispered quietly to himself.

"When did you guys grow up so fast." And kissed Chloe on her head and made both Anton and Chloe to sit in the corner and gave them milkshakes of their flavor and went back to his friends not before confirming about the pain.

Chloe and Anton sat their enjoying their own milkshake and laughing at each other as they noticed the milk mustache.

"I am sorry Chloe. I couldn't stop you getting hurt. I am not the best brother now." Anton said defeated.

"You are right. You are not best but the bestest brother of the world and I love you with all my body." Chloe said putting down her milkshake and hugging her big brother tightly.