Chapter 16

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 16

As Logan made his way inside the house he couldn't help but feel restless. Like something was not going right. He just shrug it off and made his way to bed. The other lads wanted to hang out and play some games but Logan was not feeling to do the same.

Once he made his way to the bed he took of his jacket and placed it on the chair nearby and took off his boots too. Then he pealed off his shirt and jumped on the bed suddenly feeling tired. Soon he was out of light and sleeping like a baby.

The ringing of phone disturbed Logan's sleep to which he cursed as he searched for his phone. Once he saw the call id with on eye open he quickly got up and answered the phone with no sleep in his eyes and full alert.

"Loh- Logan. I-i need you. Pl-please come to the p-park near my ho-house." And he didn't need more to know. He hung up with the promise he was on his way and will be there in no time.

He jumped and quickly put on his boots back and went to his drawer to take out his gun for Chloe and his safety. As he checked his phone while climbing down the stairs he saw it was past midnight and was confused to why Chloe was doing there so late. He raced for his car and started it before speeding it towards the park.

But as he was busy doing all he was feeling cold and thought something that he was forgetting.

After seven minutes he was in the park and got out of the car. He looked around to see no one around so be brought his hands and cupped his mouth with it and shouted Chloe's name over his lungs. As he was about to shout again someone grabbed him and pulled him behind the bushes. Logan was ready to point the gun on whoever pulled him but stopped when he saw Chloe with tears falling from her red puffy eyes.

"Shit. Chloe what's wrong? Why are you crying? Please calm down I am here now." He tried to calm Chloe's nervous when he noticed Chloe's big eyes as she ran them over his body. Bit confused he too looked down and then it hit him.

He forgot to wear a t-shirt or jacket and he was now shirtless. That's why I was feeling cold he thought to himself. 

Chloe was shocked to see Logan dressed in nothing but jeans. She wanted to cry and all but watching the man she fantasies... a little was sitting right next to her with nothing but jeans made her drool and forget about her brother for sometime. But Logan's light shake got her out of her terence and she looked up to see Logan smirking at her.

"Marshmallow you can look at me as much as want after but now tell me why did you call me?" Now Logan wanted to know desperately.

"My brother is back Logan. And I don't know what to do." Chloe could only tell him that. She couldn't just tell him about her misery over a night.

"Isn't it a good thing that your brother is back. I mean I too get annoyed with Andrew sometimes but I was happy when I meet him this month." Logan was confused to why

"No you don't understand Logan. He is back and it's no good to me. He kind of left me alone and then all of a sudden he is back." Logan was about to reply when some guy shouted at Chloe.

"Chlo get away from the guy and come right here. You can't fun away like that. I am your brother for crying out loud. Just hear me out first." Anton shouted to which Chloe just hugged Logan more. Logan was confused because he felt like he heard the voice somewhere else but all his doubts ran away when Chloe's brother's face came into view and Logan cursed under his breathe.

"What the fuck are you doing here Anton?" Logan hissed as he got up and brought Chloe up with him.

Anton was shocked when he saw Logan was the guy his sister was hugging. But then it quickly turned into hatred and anger.

"What am I doing here? I can ask you the same question. And why the hell are you touching my sister? Get your filthy hands off of her right now Logan or I swear to God-" but Logan didn't let him complete.

"Or what huh? Remember you are on my land. Think twice before you speak or I won't think twice before I kill you into pieces." Logan spit out the words as anger was boiling up his body.

Chloe was confused would be an understatement. First her brother came into her life out of nowhere then she get to know that Anton and Logan knows each other and by the way of talking they look like the don't like each other too much. She thought to make it-whatever it was- stop so she pealed herself off of Logan and came in-between the two alpha wolves both ready snap the others neck. 

"Wait guys. Stop. Just stop. This is too much. Stop shouting or hissing at each other and tell me how you both know or should I say hate each other." They both looked at her and then at each other as if they were fighting with their eyes.

"Why don't you tell her Anton? Huh? Why don't you tell your little sister that you are the leader of a mafia gang who do nothing but kill people and enjoys it. Who do nothing but getting money even if it means killing innocents and doing illegal dirty work." Logan smirked darkly at the brown haired guy who was ready to kill him anytime.

"Oh shut it Logan. You are saying as if only I do that. If you are so close to my sister then she should you know that you are no better than me. You too kill people. You torture them until they beg you to kill them. You find your happiness watching others in misery. The truth is that you are just like me."

Chloe was now just standing there as her mind froze. She looked from Logan to Anton and vice verse but still not able to utter any word. She was snapped out of it when Logan took her arm and started dragging her towards his car.

Anton was no far away. He quickly gained his step and took hold of Chloe's other arm and started pulling her to him.

"You fucker. Leave my sister. I will not let you take her away. You are no one to her and you have no right." Logan was already fed up from all the bullshit so he pulled out his gun and pointed at Anton who too took out his own and no sooner a gun was pointing at Logan's head. 

"I will not repeat myself Logan. You leave my sister right now and go away and never show your face ever again. Or I will shoot you in the head right now."Anton warned Logan who just laughed humorlessly and darkly.

"Do you think I am scared of you. Get it through you thick fucking skull that I was and will never be scared of the pathetic loser who couldn't do shit. So go shove that gun up in your ass and leave. Nobody wants fucking wants you. Not even your sister." Logan answered with his low voice making Chloe shiver with fear as both the man stood in front of her ready to kill each other any time.

"Stop both you. Just fucking stop-" this made both of them to turn their head towards her as Chloe never in her life ever cursed.

"Who do you think you both are? Huh? Who gave you the right to fucking decided about my life and what the fuck I do or go with?" Chloe shouted and wanted nothing but to run away from both of them.

"You know what. I want both of you shut the fuck up right now and put the damn guns down right freaking now." They did as she said as they were both shocked to see Chloe like this.

"Now I am going to go with Logan and Anton don't you dare to argue. I will meet you tomorrow- alone." Chloe stressed out the word when Logan mocked Anton by smirking but it vanished when he hear the last part.

"Now both of you get on your way. Right now."  And they did as she said. Anton hugged Chloe which she didn't return and he turned back with sigh and started walking.

Logan came up to Chloe and tried to hug her but she stepped back and started walking towards the car.

Once settled in the car Logan tried talking to  Chloe but she just out up her hand stopping him before he can even utter a word.

"No Logan. I don't want to hear it right now. Just please drive." With that the car fell into silence and the streets light shinned above them as they pass.

Looks like our marshmallow is angry at the devil. Let's see what happen next.