Chapter 33

I listened to the song up above while writing this song. I highly recommend it.

Also I want to say thanks to friendship_97 in these few months she's been supporting me to the fullest and I am really happy as she is my first online friend and I am glad I met through wattpad. Once again Thank You!

And that said please enjoy the chapter and give your love by liking and commenting.

Chapter 33

"How are you feeling, Victoria? Scared?" Logan smirked when he saw the horror on her face. he waited for this moment. it took all his patience but it paid him in the end.

Now he couldn't wait to show her what she deserved and made her taste her own medicine. His eyes flicked to Enzo who was kneeling down and could see the pain he was enduring but what surprised him was that even though he was in pain he looked over Maria and made sure she was safe.

"Not so fast Logan. If I am going down I am taking you with me." With that she moved back towards Maria and grabbed her by hair and brought her closer to Enzo so the both were eye to eye.

"Look at her, Enzo and look good because its the last time you are going to see her before I kill her and you both together."

Enzo looked up and his eyes softened when he saw Maria so close to her after all these years. But they hardened and darkened when he heard Victoria say those words.

"Its very low of you to kill your own sister to win a fight. I pity you. You are nothing but one crazy psycho bitch. You think all these men will save you? They will run their sorry ass out of here not even glancing back at you. And I am waiting for that time because you will pay every ounce of your little play. And don't think we will go easy on you. Just wait and watch."

Just as he said those words the metal door was knocked down but a bomb sound and everyone looked towards the door. Victoria tried maintaining the stone cold face but failed as fear creeped inside her. She started reaching behind her and pulled out her gun while men started rushing through the door and started fighting down her men and knocking them down easily.

she cursed under her breathe when she realised her men were nothing but useless piece of shit. Then she did the last thing she could do to save her life and that was to pull the trigger and point it towards Logan. If she were to die she will take Logan with her. All she ever wanted was to see him die and suffer before her eyes.

As she looked at Logan saw him standing in front him all those memories came rushing back. The time where she fell head over heels for this douchebag. She couldn't believe it herself but she was that pathetic and she was a fool to think that he would fall for her too. The first time she saw him was the very first meeting she had as a leader and when she first saw him she was already gone. But Logan never felt anything for her or anybody else for that matter. But she was determined to make him hers. And she did by blackmailing him. She was that selfish. But whom she was kidding? Every single is selfish when it comes to love and so was that in her case.

Everything was going alright before that fat pig came into Logan's life and everything was ruined. That bastard left her for Chloe and she was devastated. She wanted revenge. She wanted everyone to pay for what they did to her. Her parents for leaving her all alone with a sister to take care of. Her sister to hate her for what she did for a living. And herself to let everyone make her think she was nothing but a bitch. But nobody not even a single person ever tried to hear her and her side of story because everyone was too selfish to even care about her.