Foreign Arms Comforting

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 2: Foreign Arms Comforting

Lucy ended up being in her spirits' arms for over half an hour, which surprisingly, none from the guild had happened to walk out and leave the building to go and check on her. Thanking her friends as they walked away from the guild and into town, they all found themselves laughing as they all enjoyed some ice-cream bought by the blonde and the lion spirit.
They were all sitting by the fountain where they ate and chattered to each other with smiles on their faces.

It was thanks to these people that she was contracted to and while they told each other stories, she found herself slowly forgetting what had happened earlier until a crimson-haired girl approached her. "Hello, I'm looking for Fairy Tail's guild building. Do you mind showing me the way?" the girl questioned where Lucy froze in her spot.
Virgo pulling out Lucy's paper cup that was once filled with strawberry and vanilla scoops of ice-cream from her hand, the spirits all watched their master try to recollect her thoughts.

They all noticed the deep red insignia mark which told them that she was a friend, but they didn't know who she was, other than Loke who remained silent.

The blonde faking a smile, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm quite busy with my friends. How about I tell you where to head off to?" she replied where the crimson tipped her head to the side in confusion.
"I'm very sorry to interrupt your outing with your spirits. I'll just follow their scents if I can recall them somehow by wandering around for a little bit, but I thank you anyways," the girl apologised before walking pass Loke where she stopped and raised a brow to the boy. "You grew your hair out?" she questioned to him before walking away where Loke gave a confused look over to the crimson's direction. Shaking his head, he looked over to Lucy.

"Did you know her?" Lucy asked. He shrugged and finished off his mint chocolate-chip ice-cream. "She's been a member of the guild as long as Erza has. She went on a job specifically given by Master and the Magic Council, and she apparently really adored Celestial magic when she was younger. Her name is Sakura Miyasaki, a Water Dragon Slayer but she's an elemental - Just weak on the other elements," he stated where she nodded to his answer.

She couldn't help but feel slightly mean to the girl that happened to be in the guild for much longer than she had. There was a reason for her to reject her request though, and that was because she didn't want to go back to that place where everyone would look at her as "The girl that got rejected by the fire idiot."

Sighing as she shook her head, she remembered his blunt rejection and could feel tears threatening to fall. Before she could even let them have a chance to fall though, the crimson from before appeared right in front of them with a frown on her face.

"I knew that something was up when Loke didn't try to flirt with me," she whispered as she squatted down in front of the blonde.

Taking offense to what the crimson had said, Loke looked at her in disbelief. "Who would even try when someone's willing to shoot arrows made of ice at them without any hesitation?" Loke retorted as he looked away where Sakura clicked her tongue. "Figures, Takuto would try to kill you," she deadpanned before ignoring Loke's reply to try to look at Lucy's face.

The blonde covering her face as the tears fell, she felt a hand on knee and slowly looked up to meet eyes with Sakura's eyes. "Shouldn't you be heading to the guild?" she whispered.
Watching the crimson sadly smile, she shook her head. "I couldn't leave a family member behind who's sad and in tears," she replied. "Need a shoulder to lean on?"

Lucy shook her head and slowly got up to her feet where the girl in front of her rose as well. Forcing herself to smile, she walked around Sakura and rubbed her right arm with the left hand. "No... I'm fine. I can deal with issue mysel-" She was suddenly pulled into a hug where she widened her eyes.
This Sakura girl was giving her a hug and for some reason. Her warmth and willingness to hear her out made her eyes water up even more. Crying on her shoulder since she was slightly shorter than her, she could sense her spirits' relief of her getting rid of the rest of her tears.