What to do?

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 3: What to do?

Sitting within her dimmed room where all her spirits in the Celestial Realm were awfully worried for her wellbeing; They all watched the blonde's actions from above as she sat there with her bangs shadowing over her eyes.

It's been a while since she had moved from her spot. Just looking down to her entwined hands, she was in a daze. All that she could process in her mind were that her friends were much more willing to listen to Lisanna's lies since maybe, they've known her for longer than she had been there for the guild and trust her more than herself.

Sighing, she shifted where her spirits all grew restless. Even though they weren't there in the room, Lucy could feel their worried emotions swarming throughout the air around her.
They were worried, and she couldn't help but to apologise in her mind for making them go through such a wild day.

When she was in danger, all she could do was watch as they stood defensively in front of her. She knew that they wanted to fight for her right to speak, but they knew that if they fought then they'd get tired and worn out quick since they were out of their gates using their own magic. If she used her magic then obviously, she'll get tired rather than them since she could only summon two at a time.

"I don't know what I should do at this point..." she whispered as she wiped away her tears which were threatening to stain her porcelain cheeks.

Resting her forehead against her knuckles, she forced herself to think of a way to escape from all of this. Her head forcing herself to think of a plan, Loke's key began to glow. "How about going on vacation?" he suggested where she bit the bottom of her lip in thought.

If she went on vacation, wouldn't they think of her running away?

Not liking the idea, she shook her head where his key continued to glow. "I can ask Sakura to help you plan it out if you'd like? She's our only ally other than the old man from the guild," he spoke.

She thought about it for a while as she thought back to Sakura boldly standing up for her and speaking up for her sake. The girl was definitely a nice person, considering how she was helping her as if they've been friends since long ago, the truth was they only knew each other by name and nothing else.
If she asked Sakura for help, then wouldn't the girl think of her as weak since she's calling for help and not solving the issue by herself?

"Sakura might think differently of us if we ask for her help," Lucy whispered as she looked down to her waist to rest her attention onto the pouch that was seemingly glowing from Loke's key.

Closing her eyes, she could feel the lion spirit's presence standing in front of her. She could sense him right there in front of her with his arms crossed, a frown evident on his face. "She would never think like that. She was like a big sister to all the little ones... If you'd like, I can ask for her to lie for us?" he reasoned where she sighed again and sat up.

"Are you sure about this Loke? We could always ignore what the guild has to say and continue on like normal." Hearing him sigh, she shook her head and opened her eyes to look around her dark apartment.

She knew that he wanted her to be happy and joyous of her life, but she really couldn't part with her apartment since this was where she started her hectic life with Fairy Tail. Running her fingers through her long blonde hair, her heart began to beat faster.

"We don't want you to hurt yourself even more Lucy... Imagine yourself sitting there, always watching the two of them flirt and be all romantic in front of you without any care. Not only that but with Lisanna spreading all of these lies, it's not going to get any better," Loke stated.