Soon, Soon

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 37: Soon, Soon

They were soon given permission to travel through Ace and Yuuto's gates which was a huge relief to them all. The only reason that they were allowed to do so was due to the Spirit King treasuring the blonde since she was his friend where he was hers.

"So, what's the plan?" Sting asked as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. "While they were getting permission, all we did was petty talk," he continued where he turned to look at Takuto and Sakura curiously.

Listening to Sakura sigh as she held her head in pain, he raised a questioning brow. Just what were they doing to make her feel that way? Were they still trying to possess her key?

"We can hear her suffering..." Sakura whispered.

Rogue widened his eyes where he took a step forward. Hoping that the pain that she was feeling was related to the special blonde in his heart, it shattered when she shook her head and looked up to him with a sad frown. What was this anticipation of having Sakura feel more connected to Lucy? Should he be relieved if she was able to sense her pain? No... If she was in pain, then –

"We can hear Starisha's pain... Starisha is Lucy's dragon, and she's in so much pain," she elaborated before looking over to Sting then back to Rogue with narrowed eyes. "They're hurting her, Lucy I mean. They're trying to remove her connection with Starisha by weakening her before taking away her crystal heart," she scowled, informing them on what she's sensing.
Her body shaking from the amount of anger that she's feeling, she was interrupted by Sting who somehow got something from when she was speaking. "What do you mean we?" he asked where she looked at him in disbelief.

"Takuto, is who I mean. He too is a dragon like myself. While I am an elemental dragon of four elements, he is an ice dragon," she stated.

Sting and Rogue looked at him in horror. Water and ice... If they were together with their minds in sync, the results of their battles would be dangerous. Victorious and lethal as they stand there watching their opponents writhe in pain. It's easy to win with water and electricity, but if you consider the vicious force of water ramming into your body where ice freezes the liquid and shatters like glass shards, consider yourself treading on water as you face the two different states.

"Although I'm an ice dragon, I don't think that I can stand on the same level as Sakura," Takuto stated where the two boys slowly nodded their heads. They both knew that those words were bullshit due to the amount of power that was seething out of his rigid body.

Rogue then shook his head as he remembered what they were previously talking about. Not knowing what to do as he looked at Sakura, she softly smiled to him since she knew what he was thinking about. "We should get going now. The only thing we need to know is that they're after Lucy in specific to control me and to tame me. She is vital for their corrupted plans," Sakura said where he nodded his head.

In no time, Ace and Yuuto appeared right before them again. Their eyes determined as they stood there in front of their master, they took both parted ways where they placed their hands on their shoulders. "We'll teleport you through our gates. Whatever you do, please stay in contact with us while we're going through them," Ace stated as he took on the responsibility of taking Sting and Rogue through his gate.

Sakura nodding her head, she sighed and looked up to Takuto. "I think that I'll be fine walking by myself. Takuto, please place me down," she said where he hesitantly did so. Standing close to the crimson, he nodded his head to Yuuto where the wolf did the same action to his partner.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]