Tatay Alert (Special Chapters)

I was sitting there on my folding bed watching Dj carry around that 5 month old baby of one of our staff.

He was very playful,destressing himself from all day's work. An almost 24 hours taping is quite tiring.

Usually when he's tired he comes to me and asks for a back massage or just sleeps in my lap while I brush his hair with my fingers.

I was lost in my thoughts when i felt that familiar hand in my waist, nakaupo na pala sya sa tabi ko and hugged me from the side.

"What are you doing?" in his pacute tone of voice while taking a glance to the phone in my hand and he saw that it was in video record mode.

"Wala. I just took a video of you earlier.." I said with all smiles.

He smiled and said "Yung sinuperman ko yung baby ni Ate?Let me see.."

He took me to lay with him on that single folding bed and wrapped me on his one arm. I gladly obliged to rest my head on his chest and his chin resting on the top of my head while i played the video i took earlier.

I felt him smile even without looking at him and asked Dj out of the blue "How many kids do you want Bally?" Natawa sya. He shifted a bit to get to look at my face.

"Why? Gawa na tayo?" he said in whisper with that signature smirk.

Like a reflex,I swat his head with my right hand at sinabunutan sya lightly.

"Ewan ko sayo..you're one horny human."I said in equal whisper.

"Joke lang,joke lang.Why?You ilan ang gusto mo?" he looked at me in the eye as if scanning for an immediate answer.

"Parang si Yna, one boy,one girl...or pwede din three para sakto kay Sam,Sky and Sab.." I said in giggles

"You nga,ilan gusto mo?" Daya.Ako nagtanong sa akin bumalik ang tanong.

He took my free hand and intertwined our digits and what he said next made me want to kiss him hard if it weren't for the people on the set.

"Isa, dalawa or one basketball team Kathryn....ok lang kahit ilan basta ikaw ang nanay ng mga anak ko.Ok na sa akin yon." he ended it with a kiss on my hand.

"Why so corny?" trying to make face to hide my kilig.

As if it wasn't enough,he ended up giving me a forehead kiss to which melted my entire sanity at that very moment.

It's an ethereal feeling to love and be loved in three or four folds back. To have someone that's sure of your future together. No matter the chaotic world of showbiz that we're both in. When we live in an era where broken things are easily thrown rather than fixing it. When the rest of them says "walang forever" nandyan si Dj making me feel that kahit walang mang forever,kahit saan man kame dalhin ng panahon its always better when we're together.

A/N:
Hashtag Babe Haha.✌