PSY Finale Presscon

Pangako Sayo -- a modern retelling of a lovestory that proved true and endless love does exist. It all started with a dream to relive the classic 15 year old tale that made the world known of Yna and Angelo.

With it's ambitious goal to give this generation a taste of what a modern Yna and Angelo has to offer, the roles were given to the most sought after love team of this generation. Ang nangungunang love team sa bansa, as what they say-- Kathniel.

10 months after, it has reached its final page. After 10 months, she was a different Kathryn Bernardo, he was better than ever Daniel Padilla. Kath answered to one of the thrown question with "dito sa PSY talagang nag grow ako." and he said "ako talagang nag mature ako sa show na to."

It was true. The growth Pangako Sayo did to KathNiel is a milestone. They have yet again proven that the crowns in their heads are not just for show, it was there because it fits, because it is rightful for them to wear it. The King and the Queen of their generation indeed.

It was time for them to face their critics and answer few questions regarding the show, their experiences and what nots within the period of time PSY was part of their daily lives.

Pangako Sayo had many months of being under the shadows of unuseful and constructive critisicms.The format of the story wasn't really appealing to most of the audience until it reached a certain time that most-- all of the loyalists to KathNiel have stayed and watched it for their sake. They were loved that much. And it wasn't really a mystery to why.

They are two genuine people that is part of the limelight, they own two spotlights everywhere they go, their status is highly favorable

They are two genuine people that is part of the limelight, they own two spotlights everywhere they go, their status is highly favorable. They have "Midas Touch"-- everything they touch turns to gold. They are gold alone. They shine, and they have high value. Bankable, and in demand. But despite all these, they remain as Kath and Dj, humble and low key. They are stars but they are friends.

On that night, the casts gathered on that function room for their final presscon. A total of 18 seats were prepared. Two of which belongs to Kathryn and Daniel, right there at the middle, at the center. They are the focus of the press conference and eager bloggers, and media were waiting for them to grace the said final event.

At last they were introduced, the bubbly Kathryn Bernardo came inside hand in hand with her real time partner Daniel Padilla. She was expectedly gorgeous in rose pink ensemble that wowed the media and the hosts. She looked stunning as ever, etherealisticallly perfect.