"Grow Old With Me"

The night sky is shining with stars and the bright moon. Yna always think about Angelo whenever she sees the moon and the stars. How he always have said that she was the brightest of the stars. That she has brought brightness in his dark and dim life.

Now she looks up in the sky alone and lonely.

It's past 1 am and she's still awake with thoughts of him. How she drowns with every memory of their love, she misses him so much it hurts.

Sometimes she can hear his voice and she's startled but when she searches the crowd she finds him no where. She's Lost. Empty. Longing.

Yna sits in front of their house in an empty street. The nearby sari sari store already closed, no passers by,only the cold cement where she sits can feel her loneliness and she's close to calling Angelo, just for a second she needed to hear his voice. So she can sleep. It has been how many sleepless nights for her and she thinks she's close to breaking down again.

She then placed her hands covering her face and held a supposed loud scream and hugged herself for comfort. The night is growing cold by the moment and she wonders if it knows exactly what her heart feels.

A shadow formed in front of her, and although she couldn't see who was there standing in front of her, Yna felt the familiar warmth of his presence. There stood her Anghelo in tux and a similar longing in the face she swear she has seen in someone.

The moon gave him the spotlight,it's like it was meant to make him shine before her. And God isn't he a sight to behold?

"Anghelo.." were the only words she could ever utter and with that her tears couldn't hold it in any more. It fell and it fell without regrets. Her heart was happy to see him, all of the wishes she had to every start she could lay eyes to has been answered just because he was there ,nothing's else mattered.

He slowly knelt down to come in level with her eyes and he saw how much he was missed. Driving 4 hours to Talisay after a long lonely night at the Governor's Ball was all worth it. He cupped her face and she gave his hands little kisses while she held him too.

"Na miss kita.." were the first words Angelo has said to her. When there was so many things he really wanted to say, after the long hours of travel and endless thoughts of her. All of it have summarized in three words.

For her,it was all she needed to hear.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Paano mo nalaman nandito ako?"

"Araw araw kita pinupuntanan dito Yna,hindi Ito ang unang beses." He said smiling

"Apat na oras ang byahe papunta dito,hindi ka ba napapagod?" her heart fluttered to his response.

"Mas mababaliw akong di ka makita Yna."

"Miss na miss na kita Anghelo.." she cried on his chest and all he could return were forehead kisses to say that he does too.

"Pumunta ako dito ngayon dahil gusto kong makasayaw ang babaeng pinakamamahal ko. Naisip ko lang kasi di kita nadala sa ball kaya ako nalang ang pumunta sayo." Angelo wiped Yna's cheeks with tears.

He took out something from the inside of his coat, a long stemmed red rose.

"For You, Yna may I have this dance?"

She took the rose from his hand and sniffed it. It's fragrant is mixed with his perfume which made it more romantic.

"Paano tayo sasayaw?Wala namang music." She laughed and he smiled to see her laugh again.

Angelo held out his phone and headset. Scrolled through his phone to find that music he wants to dance away with Yna.

He placed one ear piece in hers and the another in his ear and he played Grow Old With Me by John Lennon. His arms around her waist and her arms locked to his neck.

"Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
God bless our love"

They swayed slowly with every words of the song. Eye to eye,savoring every part of it.

"Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love"

Angelo sings to Yna,and she cries in response. Her heart wanted that of course,to grow old with him and to grow old together is a dream come true. She cried because she wanted it. Badly.

"Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end
World without end"

Now Yna knows she can endure all pain for Angelo. No one is going to stop him from loving her,not distance and not even a break up. No matter how he said he'll try to live without her,he just can't.

"Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love
God bless our love"

They know they'll end up together. They just know it. So no one is giving up and no one is letting go. At the end of the song he cupped her face and brought her lips to his and they filled the night sky full of stars with I love you'd and long passionate kisses~

"Yna gising na.." Nay Belen called out and Yna felt her heart beating so fast. She held her chest to stop it from getting crazy. Was it all just a dream? She couldn't believe it. She wanted to cry. How could it be just a dream when it felt so real? That dance, the song that he chose ,his hands holding me and the flower he gave to me. She's about to lose it when a thing caught her eye.There it was, placed beside her bed the long stemmed red rose Angelo handed to Yna last night.

It wasn't a dream after all. They danced. They kissed. They vowed in a song.