Last Christmas (Special Chapters)

"..salamat sa pagibig na subok ng panahon." ♥
(The Abs-cbn's Christmas jingle playing in the background)

The studio was filled with the usual people. From the wardrobe, make up artists, the photographer, the editing team, Kathryn's mom patiently watching for her and her other child & other staff from Star Music were busy that afternoon.

Kathryn and Daniel were in the middle of that white background.

She's wearing that gold fabric of a piece that accentuates more of her curves and womanliness which leaves her man with awe and distraction.

As always Daniel is the playful boyfriend. Hugging and wanders his hands off her body she finds ticklish, and she's more showy nowadays, whispering in his ears while she talks to him,almost kissing,not caring of the eyes around them.

Ever since that day, they aren't holding back anymore. They'll show everyone what's the real deal between them. They both felt they were so free, no more denying, no more hiding of their true status, done with the excuse of not official but very special.

Their photographer directed them in the middle. Daniel and Kath facing each other. His hands on her waist. Her arms wrapped around him too. Like it's the basic thing to do.

Just like that, they are again floating in their own world.

Daniel only saw Kathryn and Kathryn only saw Daniel.

They had to have a shot with lights closed and make it seem like christmas led lights are wrapped around them.

The real couple were told to look into each other with love in their eyes.

The moment they came face to face, it was no doubt the look of love they wanted.

No effort in affection, not even too much of skin ship but you'll see love is definitely there.It has always been.

"Stop.." as she covered his eyes with her little hand. She became conscious with the way Daniel stared at her. When it was always that way that he looked at her,with fondness that doesn't die.

He grabs her wrist to keep her hand away from his face and gives her a smile than can make her melt on the spot. She hids her tension in her smiles.

He's not saying anything but continues to stare at her lovely face in the dim light. For him, it was like his life, when everything seems shaded,kept in the dark her face will always have its light.

"Ano na naman iniisip mo Baly?" she asked her boyfriend thinking he might have thoughts on her make-up or her clothes.

"It's your last." Daniel whispered.

"Huh? Last what?" Kath asked in confusion.

"Last Christmas being Kathryn Bernardo, next Christmas Mrs. Ford ka na kasi.." he said as a matter of factly locking her in his arms even more.

She just smiled in happiness and in kilig.

"I'm excited for our Japan trip next month.." she said to him poking his dimple with her tiny finger and one hand rested on his chest.

The couple decided to spend their Christmas holiday in Japan with their families,also a celebration for their engagement which they'll publicly announce soon as their on going teleserye finishes early next year.

"Di na ako makapag antay Kathryn." he told her while holding her even close.

"Japan?" She asked him if he was talking about their trip that she mentioned.

"No,for you to be my wife." and Daniel swiftly gave Kath a peck on the lips.

Daniel was sure that the camera caught that but he doesn't have a business of being discreet anymore. The busy room grew silent and he wondered if all have left them in a dark room.

As soon as the lights were on again, Daniel and Kathryn saw the faces of the poeple blank in stare. As if they experienced a first hand miracle. Even the one who's taking the photos was completely astonished.

So that was the Kathniel effect, they must have thought.

He looked around and faced her again as everyone burst in to celebratory shrieks.

She buried her face to his chest in embarassment of his sudden move.

She kept hitting his chest and he hugged her even more.

Christmas is just around the corner and more than material gifts, Daniel and Kathryn have always given each other what others only dream of having.

"Thank you for the love." ♥:-)