Please READ

To my dear readers,

To my dear readers,

As an avid fan of Kathryn and Daniel, I am showing my support for their movie even when I am miles away.

I am excited to inform you that I am giving away FREE tickets for a private screening for KathNiel's upcoming movie.

Who can join?

Open to all of my readers. (HLWILY, DIHTCFY, T525F, RMTW)

How to join?

I will initially post 25 questions on Twitter  (I don't require you to follow me to qualify) Each question will have ONE winner of TWO TICKETS for the private screening.

Questions will be taken from my published stories in Wattpad.

First to get the answer correctly, wins. To answer simply REPLY to the tweet with the question that I will be posting. Requoting with the answer is not counted.

Winners will be announced after all 25 questions have been posted. Each will win TWO TICKETS for the screening.

IMPORTANT:

The place of private screening will be held near Makati/Taguig area, anyone who's interested to join should preferably be within Manila or near that area.

More details about this free private screening will be announced here and on Twitter.

KathNiel have inspired me a lot to write and because of them I am more passionate in writing. This is my way of supporting them kahit anong mangyari.😊

This is also my way of saying thank you for taking time to read my works! 😊

Thank you guys and don't stop spreading the good vibes! IWAS PATOL. 💙