The Plan

Like every night that passed since Yna decided to stay away,Angelo spends his night by the balcony outside his room in Casa Corazon. He stares at the stars above and makes a fervent wish to grant what his heart is longing for, the only wish he had.

If only the stars can say a word, he would hear them complain how he keeps on repeating it night after night. Saddest part is he goes to bed without any of his wish granted.

He keeps on scrolling and looking at his phone full of Yna. Her messages, her pictures ,her memory--it lingers. He doesnt know where to put them aside or to throw them away just like how she did to him.

He is staring at a smiling Yna on his phone and a tear falls, and then another and it doesnt stop. He was crying again and no one is there to dry his tears anymore. Suddenly his phone vibrates and was an unknown number. Angelo's heart beated fast, he is suddenly gasping for air and he felt chills like he was anticipating it's her.

"Sana si Yna." He said before answering the call and hopes fell when he heard a man on the other end.

"Hello, Angelo si David to..." there was a pause "...pwede ba tayo magusap?"

He was furious?Yes. Mad? Sure. He wanted to punch his face? Absolutely.

"Anong paguusapan natin? Ang relasyon nyo ni Yna? Kung paano nya ako pinalitan ng ganon kadali dahil sayo? O gusto mong sabihin sa akin na wag na lumapit kay Yna?!Ngayon pa lang sinasabi ko na sayo David hindi pwede!" Emphasizing the last word to as a reply.He was too mad to even pause or to even breathe.

"Hindi Angelo...at mali ka sa iniisip mo." the usual slurred manner in taking of David
"Wala kameng relasyon at walang magiging relasyon kahit kailan dahil..." He paused again. "...dahil ikaw lang ang mahal nya."

Angelo's outrage stopped at the words 'ikaw ang mahal nya.' For him whatever Yna has said, showed or made him feel vanished like a vapor in a cold night. He wanted to hear more about it. Angelo wanted to hear every detail of Yna's love for him from the man whom he thought replaced him.

"Angelo,nahihirapan si Yna. Kahit na hindi nya ipakita,nahihirapan sya.At alam ko rin na gaya nya nahihirapan ka din. Magkaiba lang siguro kayo ng paraan ng pagmamahal pero parehas nyong mahal ang isat isa,even when it takes for the both of you to lose each other gagawin nyo para sa isat isa." explained David.

He didnt say a word but David knows Angelo listens.

"Angelo,bago pa man kita tawagan kinausap ko na rin si Yna. May mga sinabi ako sa kanya that I hope will open her heart to decide between the two of you." He continued.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Angelo finally asked.

"Basta Angelo pumunta ka sa boundary ng Talisay mamayang madaling araw, darating si Yna. Alam kong darating sya. Nakita ko sa mg mata nya na hindi nya kayang mawala ka ng totohanan sa buhay nya." Instructed David.

Angelo knows what he exactly means with what he is saying. He is playing cupid. He wants them to run, runaway together and fight for the love of their life.

"Bakit mo to ginagawa David?" Angelo cant help but ask.

"Mahal nyo ang isat isa Angelo, isn't that enough of a reason?" His answer left him lost for words.

"Salamat David." and with that all seem well between the two men fighting for Yna's heart.

He didnt waste a single second, grabbed couple of things, cash and his keys and left Casa Corazon and drove kilometers in distance to boundary of Talisay to wait for Yna. The only guarantee he has is David's words and his faith in Yna. He felt it in his heart, in his bones that she will come. She will.

(From Chapter "Desisyon")

Alas tres ng madaling araw ng Biyernes palapit na si Yna sa sasakyan kung saan ko sya hinihintay ng dalawang oras. May bitbit na bag at pagtitiwalang sumama sa akin.

Niyakap ko sya ng mahigpit sa malamig na madaling araw.
"Yna, salamat dumating ka." hinalikan ko ang noo nya, sukli ni Yna sa akin ay yakap na tumatagos hanggang buto. Isinakay ko sya sa kotse ko at bumyahe kame papuntang terminal na bus. Nilisan namin ang Punta Verde bitbit ang iilang gamit,tiwala at pagibig ng isat isa. Eto ang desisyon ko -- ang itanan sya.

A/N
Nakapagupdate ng biglaan dahil sa poot ko kay Yna sa episode. Mamahalin ko si David ng one week pag ginawa nya to. Haha. Let's watch later #PSYStuck