Cottoncandy (Special Chapters)

*phone vibrates*

I picked up the phone from the side table to read the message.

Bal,don't sleep with your hair wet. I love you. 2:05am

It was past 2am,galing akong taping at nag shower muna before hitting the bed. I smiled involuntarily with the message,the kind of smile that reaches my ears. Ang sweet lang ng boyfriend ko and i cant help but feel the pride of having him for myself.

I quickly replied to his text and jokingly typed my message

Opo. Tatay. I love you too. Are you home already? I missed you today Bal. 2:07am

Magkaiba kasi kame ng location. So the lady love is love sick for her man.

Namiss din kita,and your kilikili. I want to see you Bal. Punta ako? 2:10am He replied.

Di ka pa ba tired? Bring me something sweet. 2:19am

My kisses are sweet Bally,lips ko na lang? 2:25am was his reply

Hehe. Hurry up na.You'll have to sleep too. Its almost 3am.Are you on your way? 2:30am

*phone rings*
Kathryn's calling...

I smiled at the memory of Dj saving his number in my phone registered as 'Kathryn's' talagang akin na akin.

"Hello Bal.."

"Labas ka saglit,I wont go inside baka magising sila.I just want to kiss you goodnight." I can hear the playfulness and sweetness in his voice.

"Ok wait,pababa na.." i hurriedly said. I just wore my jacket as I'm already in my pantulog. An old shirt and yellow boyleg shorts. Usually Dj would freak out with me wearing just these but maybe not this time. The street is empty for sure.

As soon as i opened the front gate there he was leaning on his Benz wearing a black shirt,pambahay shorts with his signature knee high socks and wearing slippers. Hair undone, sexy as hell.

I went up to him as he reached for me and gave me the tightest hug as if we havent seen each other for ages. Eh sa totoo lang we were almost together last weekend 24/7.

He opened the front seat and asked me to go in. Pumasok din sya after he closed the door for me.

"We can't go on a road trip, maaga call time Bal." I said

"Dito lang tayo,I just want to be with you in an enclosed space." wiggling his perfect trimmed brows.

"Dj.." I warned him,knowing what he has on his mind.

"Yes Kathryn?..." he teasingly responded.

Before I could say something,he reached for something on the back seat,a paper bag. He gave it to me and i checked what is inside it. My eyes glowed with glee to see packs of cottoncandies, just in time for my cravings. I opened one and started melting it in my mouth.

Dj opened his stereo and played his usual Beatle songs while he took me by the waist and cuddled from the back. I felt his breaths on my neck, and his sniffing game is too strong. I play dedma kunyari hindi affected and continued to munch on the sweet treat.

"Kala ko ba your pasalubong is your lips?"

He smiled and leaned towards me before getting some of the cotton candy and put in his mouth and kissed me torridly. I found my self responding to his searing and before I know it he's already down kissing my neck. I pulled his shirt and sexy hair back to kissing my lips. I have to stop him before it will start what I know it will.

"Bally, can I sleep in your room?" Sus Daniel John alam ko na to.

"Tapos what will you wear tomorrow?" kunyari tanong ko.

"Gamitin ko whatever I left in your room last time,or pwede ko tanggalin suot ko ngayon para eto ulit bukas..." Dj jokingly said.

"Matulog ka beside me with no clothes on?!"

"No...I'll wear...You." with that he kissed me again.

The taste of cottoncandy in his mouth was more than satisfying for any craving I had. It was indeed the sweetest thing I ever tasted.

A/N:

Happy Birthday @lamUrKhaleesi para sa iyo,ang laban na to. ✌

Don't forget to vote and tweet guyz.
#PSYHinala
#PushAwardsKathNiels