CHAPTER 3.

I am sorry for changing the plot but i felt more connected to this story. So read, comment amd vote.

------------
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and the sun throwing its rays directly at my face, why did she give me the room facing the sun rise, doesn't she know I am a vampire. I pulled my **s to the bathroom for a shower. Today was the first day of collage. Tom had already dealt with everything that I needed to enroll. Apparently my senior year all went in a blur; I don't even want to remember anything about my high school.

I don't want to go but if it keeps me away from Cindy and this big hallow house then I will take it anytime. She took me out cloth shopping yesterday, honestly I didn't need any new clothes but what can you do when you live under her roof and your father is on her side. I picked something that looked more me and less flowery and stuck up. Some black leggings and a loos sweater with boots that she didn't buy. For my puffy shoulder length hair I let it fall. I need to do something fast, it's losing it thickness. When I reached the kitchen I found Maureen had already set my breakfast.

"Will you take that or will you go for something that's less Cindy." Judy walked in heading straight for the fridge. She took two juice boxes from the fridge with a banana and tossed one at me. " Honestly your da...I mean Tom, is amazing," she bit of part of her pilled banana, "...he has agreed for us to be riding together to school and Maurice will be taking us."

"Won't Cindy get mad, I mean Maurice is her driver."

"Well Tom gave him the orders so let's go before she wakes up." She pointed up stairs.

"Blake..." Tom called me from the study, he was all dressed up like he was going for a really important meeting. "Here." He handed me some money. I can't tell how much it was, currency change but I knew it was a lot more than what I needed for the first day. Cindy has been spending enough money on what she thought I wanted for me to know 2000 Kenya shillings is a lot .

"That's too much." I looked over to Judy who was pretending not to witness the most awkward thing in there.

"Just take it, if an emergency happens and ..." he pulled out a phone from his coat. " I have bought this for you. It has service other than your phone that the sim card doesn't work. My number is there same as Cindy's and Maurice. In case he is not there to pick you guys up."

I took the phone and the money. "Thank you Tom." I can't wait there for a hug or a speech about collage; I had gotten enough from my mom before she died.

"So where is this collage?" I asked as soon as I reached Judy at the door.

"Are you asking to get rid of the moment you had with your dad or are you asking because you want to know?" We were climbing in the car.

"You know me far too well for just two days." We strapped ourselves in. "Good morning Maurice."

"Good morning girls, ready for school?"

We smiled and agreed in unison.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
"I will pick you up at four thirty." Maurice said as he backed away from the parking lot.

"How are you feeling on your first day of school?"

"Do you want the truth or the fake truth?" I asked as we joined the rest of the freshmen for orientation day. A beautiful young Indian lady was smiling at every passing student repeating 'welcome to USIU' and as we passed her she handed us flash drives.

"Both." She said as we got to the cafeteria.

"I am ecstatic to lave that hallow house but bummed to be here. I hate the fact that Tom is trying to make life seem ok and it's not."