Chapter 8

I finally got to do five questions after my jumping and rock star acts of excitement and got three right so I was confident about the CAT. I walked in class feeling a bit ready in my head Wills words kept bouncing from wall to wall. I will do this.

Mr Povftoff walked in handing out question papers and in a definite bad mood.

"When you finish you can leave,I don't want to see your ugly faces till Monday"

A few hands were lifted up but he ignored them and continued talking like he saw nothing. "The results will be up on this site by eight tonight."he walked to the board and wrote the site. All hands were tucked back and he mumbled something to himself.

The cat wasn't that hard at least five put of the eleven questions I was sure I got them right.

"Hi," I stopped when someone called from behind.

"Hi." I turned to see Will approach me.

"How was it?" he hugged me.

"I am still trying to find that scar on my for head." we laughed heading to the cafeteria. "Are you taking me to the cafeteria."
I regretted saying that immediately it came out.

"I will leave you at the door, can't enter there." he tucked his hands in the front pocket of his worn out black jeans.

"We continued our walk to the cafeteria quiet but not missing the stares we got from people around us. Some how I felt odd. Will moved closer when we almost reaching the cafeteria.

"Will you drop by at lunch and I was hoping alone and don't bring any food." we had reached the cafeteria.

"I have to run by Judy first. I think she had something." I pointed over to where Judy was with Chris.

"Already did, she is ok with it. Unless you don't want to."He was too confident with such a question.

Are you kidding me, I can come now if you want me to.

"Ok then, I will be there."

He walked away, not even looking back at me.

"He walked all the way to the cafeteria?" Jess, who I had no idea where she came from, stood beside me looking at Will's sexy back. "That's a new from him."

"Yeah." feeling deprived of his warmth that came with a hug.

I wasn't going to talk about Will with someone like Jess so a nod and I was on my heels heading over to Judy and Chris' table.

"What has you all bummed out today? " Judy asked as I took my screwing her face behind making me turn.

Jess was behind me with two more girls. I hadn't noticed her when we were outside. She had changed her two corn rows for a longer flowy weave that had blond endings. She had changed her sun glasses for much bigger ones but this time she hadn't worn them instead she held them. Her big boobs showed over her fitting tee and she had legs for days.

"Can we join." It was more like a statement than a question.

she pulled a chair and sat, the look on Judy's face was enough to burry her six feet deep. "Hi Chris?"

"Hi Jess." he waved over the table at her.

Her two friends were more like minions. They were quiet, waiting for Jess to make them do something or tell them wbat to do. One had short curly hair, kind of like mine but shorter with blond highlights. I kind of liked it. The other one had dark box braids. I have to say they looked good.

"So there is this party at my house on Saturday, you all should come." it was more to Chris than to Judy and I.

"Sorry I have a small party too." Judy answered so fast, clearly showing everyone she doesn't like Jess.