Chapter 7

After our English class we parted ways for our second class. Do I love the fact that we had coffee on our way here, no. If i knew that the lecture in the IST class was going to be singing a lullaby I would have taken two cups of grande amaricana. Another class that's added to my hate list at least it wasn't as bad as math.

Judy couldn't stop talking about Jess, clearly she pissed her off. She went on and on about how annoying she was and poor girl her corn rows and sunglasses were not spared.

"What is wrong with her." Chris pulled a chair next to her and she didn't stop talking about her, she avoided the main reason why.

"Nothing just an annoying girl in English." I looked around for any glimps of Will but he was no where to be seen. "Where is will." I had been counting the minutes till I saw him over at lunch.

"Oh, he said he can't come to the cafeteria. Let's go to where he takes his lunch."

Good thing we hadn't picked lunch yet.

"Let's get the food." Chris led to the lunch line.

"Where does he take his lunch? "Judy asked the question that was at the tip of my toungue just scared to ask.

"The music room."

"Why?"

" I don't know, he has a thing against cafeterias."

"He hates crowds?" she picked her order and waiting for me to pick mine.

"You could say that."

We walked in to the large hall with windows far above us. The large fans kept it cool and there was this environment created with the curtains hunging on the stage. The woodedn floor creaked a bit with every step we took. I definitely get why he likes it here. Will was sitted on the stage on his leg with one hunging of the stage playing a melody stoping now and then writting something down. He writes music. Is there anything I can find to hate him. Intelligent -don't give me that look, he used seven different ways to make me get just one concept- he is hot and now be has music added under his sleeve. He stopped playing and closed his note pad before ducking it under his bag.

"You came?" he got his food tray from Chris.

"Well you could have told us earlier that you never leave ypu bag cave." Judy placed her tray on thd stage before hopping on and tucking her legs under under. "I am hungry, like so hungry. You made us wait for you and we had no idea where you were." pointing at Will.

"I am sorry," he apologized more to me than to Judy. "Can I have your phone?"

I dug in my pocket and pulled it out for him. He punched in his number but it took him more time than it would to punch you number in.

"That's my number. " he handed it back then led me to the stage to get a spot. He faced his back from Chris and Judy while I sat directly in front of him. He blocked my view of Judy.

I knew that I was going to eat in front of a guy who made the knots in my tummy feel like they are being pulled by butterflies doing splits and drunk so I picked the easiest thing to eat, pizza and soda. This Sunday it will be extra mile coverage. I have eaten too much junk over the past few days.

"So what do you do here all alone." I spoke over the butterflies in my tummy.

"I like how it usually feels when you play in an empty room and apart from that I teach music here."