Chapter Six

"That's how you calculate sets" Will repeated for the third time bitting the rubber part of the pen. He had turned the back rest to face me while he leaned his chest on it. His hands were rested on my bed that I laid on my stomach after struggling for hours to look for a comfortable position.

I shook my head in agreement, I think I have finally got it. "Can you give me a question to see if it hasn't gotten lost in a pile in my head." 

"Good." he picked my course text and picked a question. "Here, number 32 and to make it fun I will do it too." 

"How is it fun? You seem to be a genius after finding... " I looked at the mess we had created with his different explaining techniques. " Seven different ways to make me get one question."

"Let's just do it and the fun part will be to discover which method I used."

I hate math that part I definitely get it and I am working on undoing the hate but the hard part is when your tutor is a fine ass guy that you want to lick down. Lord please help me through this. I think things could have been easier if it was an old woman who smells like cats and calls you sweetie and doesn't make you want to take of your panties. A tutor whose muscles don't bulge under the shirt and a simple smile makes your insides melt like hot lava passed there. A tutor that doesn't move too close to you when he is checking your answer and when he speaks his breath is a mixture of mint and cigarettes and I think he lingers just long enough for you to not forget the way he smells.

"I am a proud teacher, student you are now ready." he smiled settling the seat. I sat up placing my feet under me.

"Thank you teacher." I bowed the Japanese way making him laugh before bowing too.

"What's the catch?" a sudden mood change after thinking how can a man this hot be doing helping me out. He stopped laughing getting my serious state.

"Excuse me." his expression indicated that I had hit a bad spot and I need to expand further if I need an answer.

"No one does things for free, you know, like what do you want from me. Why are you helping me." I have always hated explaining myself especially if a guy that has my hormones doing split to is involved. I need to do something. Start putting back the books. But I didn't want him to leave so stop it before he sees you are nervous and stupid or worse chasing him.

I looked up at him to see his brows pulled together, I had messed up.  "First Chris said you needed help and I was available so I took it, second some people do things because they want to help other people.." he rubbed his brows using his index and middle finger maybe choosing carefully his next words,  "and third I was hoping you could say yes when I ask you out."

Yeap,  I am having a mini heart attack. I had to hold myself on the sheets with both hands.

"So... Will you say yes." he was low and mumbled something. He was looking at the carpet definitely regretting asking me out. That rose a tiny bit of confidence in me and I smiled feeling like a queen in years of lock down.

"Depends."

His eyes darted from the ground meeting mine in a speed that couldn't be explained. "On?"

"If you will be hitting or almost hitting down other poor girls on the streets with your driving skills." dumb Blake, why did you bring that. See when you try to be a smart ass this is what happens. I immediately felt stupid and ducked my head.

"I will be careful." a cheerful laugh came from him and I had a feeling it wasn't from me trying to be a smart ass. "How about Saturday." 

"Sure. Tell me when you will pick me up."