Chapter 19: Will's POV.

I woke up feeling like a bus ran over me ten times. It was a bad idea to have the party thrown here for Jina but her ways of convincing one to get her way is good.

My head was pounding so bad and my joints stung. I will never drink like that again. I picked up my phone to look at the time and it read 12:30. I picked up a clean shirt from a pile that I had folded yesterday. I remember Jina puked all over the one I had. Did I mention she got into a fight with another girl because of a drinks.

The events after that were still a blur and trying to piece them back together was hard. I went to the bathroom to receive myself when I saw what Jina wore, at least what remained of it, on the bathroom floor.

"Finally you are up, I thought you were in a comer or something." I heard Jina from

"What are you doing here?" The sight of her in my T-shirt almost made me snap.

She spread herself flat on the bed making the shirt rise up."Don't act like that you liked my company last night, you didn't complain at all."

"Don't tell me?" Suddenly realizing that I might have done something stupid.

"Relax, nothing happened, you kept on going about Blake and everything and when you were done talking you collapsed dead on your bed."

A breath of relief escaped my dry mouth. Good. I did nothing. "What are you doing here?"

"Last night or now?"

"Both."

"Well , its the same thing, I want us to go back being what we used to be. What everyone wanted. What everyone talked about." The way she jumped from the bed to my side was so fast I didn't know how she did it. Her hand was resting on my chest while her strawberry scent filled my nostrils and that reminded me how I had missed the coconut and vanilla scent that came from Blake.

Her grip was tight on my arm while her leg tried to find an opening between mine. What is she trying?she knows about Blake, I can't let this even get close to happening. I pled away from her to the door and opened it.

"Are you throwing me out?" Her words came out shocked.

"Yes I am, now leave before I force you out."

"You are doing this because miss too-goody-shoes right?"

"My miss -too-goody-shoes, now out Gina." She opened her mouth but then closed it when like she had something to say but re-thought it. I watched as she picked up her pieces that she called clothes and walked out not giving me even a look.

Gina and I dated for close to three years but she left me after she finished highschool, her exact words were 'we are going to fast and I want to have my fun'. I did let her have her fan while I sat on the side heart broken but a good thing came out of the break up, meeting Blake, my Blake. She makes my world go round. From the first time I almost hit her I couldn't get that beautiful face off my head. I had to make her mine, I had to swoop her before any one that doesn't deserve her does.

After a quick shower and change of clothes I walked to the main house to find Chris trying to make the place.

"I told you it was a bad idea to have a party, especially if it involved Gina Mangi." I tossed him a red cup that was behind the counter on the floor.

"And I should have listened."

He took the last pile of garbage  outside while I  poured us some fresh juice. Works wonders after a toxic night.

"Hey Will, why was Gina coming from your room?"  Chris asked grabbing his glass and setting it on his side.

"She slept there."