Chapter 15.

My whole body felt prickly. It is not only what he said, I knew what he meant, it was how he said it. Deep, throaty and damn well sexy. It was like someone had switched on something in me and I liked it. His hand slipped down my butt then back up.

"I have been dreaming of this moment since the day I met you. It was an awful way to meet but I loved the way you looked. Your beautiful face, those plump lips that had gloss on them. Your legs. I wanted to get you in my bed since that day and when we kissed on the first date, crazy to say this but sparks were seen above us."

A chuckle couldn't stop from escaping my lips, it was rather a funny statement in a time like this. "Cliché." I managed above everything that was going on.

His hand grabbed my a** a bit tighter forcing a moan to escape me. All too new I must say but I loved everything he was doing. How he made me feel was all I wanted in my life.

The person that I became when I was  with him, especially when we are alone was all I wanted forever.

Wait, did I just say forever?

Forever is a freaking long time.

But I would want to feel like this forever.

The fight that I had in my head didn't stop me to make Will stop kissing my neck and cupping my breasts. Once he had turned me over and was on top of me, he couldn't stop the sexy attack on my neck, lips, jaws and boobs. He knew what he was doing, how to do it and definitely had me begging for more.

I could feel his already hard member and my hand couldn't stop a swift caress and when he took a deep breath it was confirmation that he liked what I did. I wanted to make him loose himself.

With his lips on my neck, sucking, nibbling, a bit of biting. I mean he had me feeling on cloud nine.

"I want you."

"I. Want. You. Too. So bad."

I could feel he meant what he said but wasn't ready to go all the way.

"William, I want you inside me." I tried over the excitement oozing through me. He stopped and pulled himself up in a sitting position making his hard member position itself right above my already wet lady part. He is not making this any easy. When you see Will,he looks really big but the way he is sitting, the weight on me was barley there.

"I want you inside me Will." I repeated myself maybe to get it through to him because the look he had on his face was that of are you sure you want this.

"Blake you don't-"

"I want this." I said more calmly tracing my fingers on his protruding hand veins. Everything about him screamed sexy.

He ran his free hand through his hair letting out a breath that felt like he had been holding for long.

He got off me and made his way to his closet. I won't lie, I was kind of freaked out that I said something wrong or something. I popped up on my elbow trying to see what he is doing. He came back to the bed and pulled his t-shirt over himself and got in bed. He kissed me lightly.

"Are you sure baby? " he pulled back and looked me in the eyes and all of a everything felt right, I knew what I wanted.

I have never been so sure in my life. A nod was easier than words because words seemed impossible at the moment.

His eyes scanned mine with this tender feel to them before switching to a something different, something I have seen before, it wasn't as deep as what I was seeing now. He had desire written allover them, passion crept overshadowed everything and I loved this even more.