Chapter 18

This was a major blow to everything. I am ready for this new step, no am not but I am sure it is going to be an amazing journey and with Will by my side it will be ok.

Will, I have to tell Will he needs to know but what if he doesn't want anything to do with me and the baby. That part made me tear up a bit before feeling Judy's hand on my shoulder. "It's all going to be ok." Her voice was airy but reassuring. I will be fine. I have her and I am working on things with my father.

Judy and I spent a week trying to find an excuse to go back to Nairobi to tell Will without Tom doubting anything and we came up with the online registration for classes next semester was declined and we were needed at school. Lame excuse but he bought it.

We were parking a small bag since our plan was not to stay for more than three days. I needed to see Will to know the way forward from where I was.

"Can't you guys go after next week?"

I put my small luggage bag at the backseat ."No dad, we need to do this now. Judy hurry up we don't want to be late."

"Call me when you land." Judy came running out and after hugs were exchanged we were on our way back.

I was scared of his reaction. Scared of whether I can do this if anything goes wrong. My thoughts kept on Wishing mum was with me right now, she would definitely know what I need to do. Why did she have to go away so soon, she could have been an awesome grandma.

We landed and our plan was to surprise Will. Not scare him with I have some news or I need to talk to you. Just and I went to our small apartment and planned on seeing Will the next day. Chris was also not to be called or texted about us being in town.

We made our way to the Keller's house, I have been there a couple of times but this time I was terrified.I mean I have news that will change everyone's life. I wonder how the rest will take it. We pulled up their parking way since the door was opened. The place was trashed. A party happened. They never seem like the king of people to throw parties all the time then again its Chris we are talking about.

It must be fun having the house to yourself most of the times. Mr and Mrs Keller are usually traveling a lot and throwing parties is how Chris got famous around.

The door way was full of red empty party cups with paper towels everywhere. The stench of alcohol was the first thing that hit you when you walked in. Nobody was around. The place was trashed out.

"They had a wild night." Judy kicked a cup out of her way.

It was typical for Chris to do such a thing but by mind was on Will, I need to find him and maybe laugh at how hard they will have to work to clean the place up. Good thing nothing was broken. All the important pieces were hidden since I couldn't see them around. "Let's just find Will."

Chris came down stairs with his hair all disheveled and facing every side of the compass but he still looked like a god walking towards us. "What are you guys doing here. If you came for the party you are already too late." He kissed Judy before giving me a light hug.

"It seems like our invitation got lost in the mail. Why a party though." She had her hand around Chris topless body. I must admit the guy is a total looker.

"Jina was in town and she made the whole thing happen."

Pulling her hand off him and crossing them over her chest, " Jina Mangi is in town?"

"She came three days ago and you know how annoying she can be if she doesn't get her way." Judy had her eyes in slits eyes Chris to say the wrong thing. " I did nothing babe, I only drank and partied. I went right to bed after I had enough." He lifted his hands.

"Is this Jina Mango, like Will's ex girlfriend." I tried to be nonchalant as I could. Everyone went quiet and I felt the awkwardness in the air. I didn't want to be that crazy girlfriend.

"Yes that Jina Mango, and who might you be." A girl walked from the kitchen in nothing but a T-shirt. Will's gray tshit.

Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun showing off her amazing face that looked so good with no make up on. Her body looked amazing under they T-shirt. Her long legs were something you see on models on the run way and her boobs. Damn perky with no bra underneath.

I felt really intimidated in front of her, why is she in Will's T-shirt? "Am Blake.."

"Oh Will's supposed girlfriend right," she walked to the fridge and got herself a glass of milk. "He said he had moved on and now I see to who." She air quoted the whole sentence. "But honey you can go back to the little whole, I am back."

The nerve she has to act like she own the place. She is the one who left him right and he worked on forgetting her and he did it. "Why are you in his shirt."

Placing the glass on the counter she walked towards us facing me in particular. "I needed something to wear after last night's activities." A smug took over all her facial features. "He ripped my clothes off I simply couldn't get back in them."

She is lying, she must be lying. She is all salty. I need to see Will.

I made my way to Will's room, feeling my eyes sting and breath getting caught. I found Will lying drunk dead on his bed covered waist down with his boxers on the floor. A woman's clothes that were clearly Jina's were on the floor, torn as she had said. He did it. He really did it.

A man like that doesn't deserve anyone. He deserves to be alone. Liar, cheater and manipulator and I fell for everything.

I walked back to where everyone was and pulled Judy with me. I couldn't stand to be in such a place. My chest felt like it was burning.

"Lakke slow down. You need to calm down am sure what you saw has some explanation."

I couldn't breath, tears that I held back in front of Jina came flowing like a river "you didn't see what I saw Jina. He lied to me. He freaking lied to me and I bought everything he was selling."

"Maybe its not .."

"No Judy it is what I saw and that's it."

Judy exhaled heavily, " What will you do now?"

"Raise my baby alone, I guess."

"I am here with you."