Chapter 12.

I wake up wrapped up next to a sweaty uneasy body. The breathing is heavy and sound he is making didn't help my panicking situation. Pulling hard to get to the switch is proven futile since his hand is holding my waist so tight it is starting to hurt.

He is having a nightmare, a bad one in that case his fingers are digging deep into the sweatshirt, I will bruise if I don't do anything soon. I tried my most light and sweet wake up it's just a nightmare voice and after shaking and calling him a few times he finally let go of my waist. It took a while to get his breathing to normal while still in the dark.

"I am sorry about that," he spoke over the dark silence in the room. "Did I hurt you?". He had disappointment pasted all over his shakey voice.

His not letting go of my waist to an extent of almost " No you didn't." I can't add to his disappointed voice, he is ashamed that I have seen him loosing it. I felt him get out of bed and got to the switch. His messy bed hair made him irresistible, especially when hr ran his fingers through it. His bare chest a bit sweaty made the siren in me scream to do something.

"I am sorry you had to see that." he walked over to me and held my hand in his. A simple move but I was hot everywhere. His eyes moved from mine to my lips. I want him, now. A confused look covered the distressed face before he smiled his cocky easy smile. "I am here trying to make a serious talk but you are thinking of something else aren't you." I love that smile.

Wait what?

He pulled the covers off me revealing just how short the sweatshirt I am in is. "You have asked me twice today for something that I wanted to give later," he climbed over me forcing me to lay on my back. "And I am weak for hot girls who make me loose my control. Girls who make me think of ways of how I am going to make them scream." with every word he brought his face to the nape of my neck. "Do you know how hard you are making it for me to say no." His hands were holding his weight up beside me.

"I don't want you to say no." I tried to speak over my shaky voice. He finally stopped teasing my neck with his breath and lightly kissed me. I couldn't stop my neck from falling back due to the effect he caused. He kissed me again this time not pulling his lips from my neck. He went from my right ear to the left and finally coming to the center and going down stopping once the shirts collar couldn't go deeper.

"If you want more of me we have to get rid of the obstacles." he caught the sleeves of my shirt motioning for removal. I obeyed with no hesitation at all. I have always been self cautious about my body but tonight the fire that was burning my skin definitely didn't want anything to be in between our bodies. "Even better than I remember." he kissed my stomach lingering with every kiss he took. He moved up to my bra and slid down the straps kissing each shoulder.

He undid my bra clasps exposing my hard nipples and goosebumps covered breasts as he threw it to the floor. His eyes never left my boobs as he smiled again. I want to see that smile every day. He covered my right nipple with his mouth. A morn escaped me that was all too new. It felt good when he sucked and nibbled on it while his hand played with the other boob. Another moan escaped me as I arched my back to push me more into him. He gave the same treatment to my other boob then be got back to my lips. He kissed me hard my boobs already missing him. He traced his finger down the between my boobs to the top of my panties his lips never leaving mine. His finger slid through the lace resting just on me, my breath increased.

I bit my lip to stop a moan that was threatening to escape my lips when he began to play with my clit. My hips were finding it hard to keep steady as his speed increased. The pressure he created inside me was too much for just a finger. All muscles tightened and keeping my eyes open was the hardest thing ever so head falling back was easier. I couldn't hold it no more, the build up was too much to contain. I have never felt something so good as this.

"Will, I am going to let go. " I managed over breaths.

" Let go baby." his lips found mine and like in queue everything shattered and tingled revealing the best feeling over me. I am talking about the toe curling and fingers digging deep in his back good release. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth making it a bit hard to focus on the amazing feeling that I just experienced.

Everything went back to normal,my breath, his finger found its way out of my panties to his lips before covering my mouth again with sweet kisses.

"That was the best thing." i couldn't keep from saying in between kissing as he was on top of me.

"I am glad you liked it," he moved from my lips and placed a kiss on my forehead, "But am not done with you yet." His cocky smile before he kissed me again made me eager all over gain.

He pulled down my panties then settled on top of me. I felt him, big and ready and that made me ready for him again. His lips covered mine just as fast as he had let go. He laced the kisses from my lips to both my boobs, my stomach till he reached the spot where I was aching, he gently rubbed my clit before sliding a finger inside causing me to pull in air. The light thrusting was short lived as he increased the pace to a speed that made my insides tighten. He was good with his fingers that I admit. I felt his d*ck on my leg and instead of getting scared of how huge and hard he felt I got more to wishing he was inside me.

"Let go for me. I want you to release everything for me." his voice was raspy and turned on just as I was. Everything shuddered as I came again. Light headed and pulling the covers like my life depended on it. It was even better than the first one.

"Good baby." he laid next to me while I was getting my head from cloud nine. He licked his index finger and I blushed at the thought of that was the same finger inside me. "You taste so good." Could someone please stop him from talking some more or I will burn my cheeks.

I have been with a guy before but that a-hole has never made me feel even close to what Will has tonight so pleasing him is definitely going to be hard. I can suck d*ck but with Will he looks like a guy who is more experienced than my ex. He will have to get more to get satisfied, hell I have to do more to satisfy him.

"What is going through that beautiful mind?" my thoughts were pulled back with a a soft kiss.

How does someone even start talking about how to please him without sounding like a complete idiot. He is all grow and experienced, probably has been with a million more girls who have shown him a better time than what I am going to do tonight. "I don't know how to do it, you have to guide me." just like reflex my hands covered my face when they found their way from him.

His chuckle was deep and light. "That was what is making you pop your brain vein. " he laced a spot on my head making me doubt that a vein showed. This time he laughed hard taking my hand and kissing it. "Today was all about you and seeing you get lost in sweet ecstasy pleased me already. You have no idea how many times I have played this in my head."

"Smooth, but how are we going to make little Will happy." we both looked down to his bulged member.

"He will be fine." he patted himself before kissing me again.

I will never get tired of this, his wet lips on me, his sweet words, his voice, being by his side, his fingers that made me explore a new world that I will be paying a visit almost every day when I am with Will.

I gave in to sleep with his heart beat sending me off. I want this, I love this.