Chapter 11

The ride home consisted of me switching stations from and trying really hard to forget that I wanted to Will in the middle of nowhere, well not nowhere exactly but a girls first time with her boyfriend should be amazing and romantic. That was not cool Blake. How will you get rid of this feeling. At some point I started scrolling through my phone looking at nothing, just trying to make myself busy.

"Hey," Will called out, I hadn't realised we had reached home. I was too zoned out in my world of worry. "You are beautiful, very beautiful to me. I can't wait to have you in all ways but I want it to be..."

"Can we stop talking about that." I couldn't take another reminder of what I had been trying. "Call me when you're home." I went for the door but his hand held me back. Not forcefully in a hurtful way but in a way to show he doesn't want me to leave yet and just like in queue my body and everything obeyed as I straightened myself. I wasn't mad just deep almost hitting the bottom of the embarrassment pool.

"I am sorry," how he cupped my chin and made me look into his deep sexy eyes was hard for me to trace it. "I really am Blake." i felt his sorry when he kissed me. A light kiss that made me melt.

"It is ok, it ain't your fault." I managed to speak when he pulled away. It wasn't his fault but damn if this was a way to make him act like that then I should do this more often. "I am sorry Will." he kissed me again, then kissed me lightly on my forehead.

The lights in the living room was on, it is odd since by thus time Cindy is usually asleep. I peeked at my phone to see if I had missed a call but there was none. I opened the front door hopping for the best but preparing for the worst. If it is Cindy, ignore her.

"Where had you been?" I am greeted with Cindy's high voice standing up at my entrance in the room joined by Tom. "What time is it?" She sounds mad.

I looked at the wall clock above their heads. "Eleven thirty." I shrugged.

"Tom do you believe this, she thinks it is ok," she turned to me. " You can't be leaving this house without saying where you are going and coming back when ever you want." she pulled away from Tom's hand on her shoulder and stepped closer to me.

"I was picked up and dropped back." honestly I didn't get. The big deal but still I kept my voice low.

"She thinks it's okay to go out with that Holders guy. Will is not good for you young lady." her finger was pointed at me. Is she seriously telling me what to do. Breathe Blake, breathe.

"Now go upstairs." I walked upstairs just to avoid drama because my blood felt like it was boiling. "This is my house and you follow my rules. I am not Laura, I have rules."

Oh no she didn't go there. Like a volcano erupted I spun on my spot​"Listen up you monster, I don't and never wished to be here. This is the last place I want to be right now. I can't stand with your too miss goody shoes that is a fake. You won't tell me who is good and who is not. I make those mistakes and I learn from them. It is all me nothing to do with you.. "

" Blake.. " Tom's voice was louder than I have ever heard in my life. I can't believe he is taking her side.

" There is one thing you are right about, you are not my mother." I ran to my room banging the door with Tom calling behind me. I didn't want to cry once I had laid on my bed but the tears couldn't stop from spilling out. It was like someone had opened up all the years of pain I had felt. I cried at what Tom did, how he left mum and I, how he chose to defend Cindy instead of me. I cried at the memory of my mother. I miss her. I want her to hug me. To hold me.

I didn't know how long I cried for but I remembered what I had promised mum and stopped. Maybe I should avoid them more often. Why isn't Judy here when I needed her.