Chapter 13

I kept chapter 12 short because I wanted the event of the night under one chapter.

Remember to vote and comment.

-----------------------------------------------

It took me a few minutes to take in my new surrounding as the events of last night played in my mind. First the issue that I have an older sister who is brain damaged for life and that Cindy and her sister Claire knew Tom before my mom and me. Can Life play a more bitter game on me.

"Good morning." I turned to face the door where Will came in with a glass of juice and a smile couldn't stop plastering it's self on my face. He was so nice last night. I blushed as I remembered how he satisfied me saying it was all about me.

"Good morning." I sat up and took the glass that was now placed on the desk beside the bed. Yum! passion juice, my favorite starting now. The trail of sweetness and coolness it left as it went down was all I needed now. I didn't place the glass down till I was a half way done with it. He bent down and kissed my forehead as a good morning gesture. A girl can never get tired of this.

He pulled me into his tight arm and kissed the top of my head "Hope my bed wasn't rough."

"I think Cindy wins in that category." Did I mention I was naked. After what he did I was too tired to do anything else, I pulled the covers over my exposed left boob. He walked over to the closet and got a grey t-shirt from the rack and when he turned his face had an expression that I know too well, the we need to talk. Why do we have to do this now, I was in such a good mood. He walked over to the empty bed side and sat. He helped me in the t-shirt that was longer than the sweat shirt with the USIU logo. I hate this part. "Should we do this now? "

" Am sure your dad is worried sick about you."

"He should have thought about that long ago." I tried to be calm about the whole thing but sips of anger kept spilling out maybe if I look at my toes it will reduce a bit.

He moved closer and held my face up to look at him. "Baby," ok that definitely caught my attention. "We all make mistakes and am sure he is regretting it." his eyes tell more than what he is saying. Like he speaks from experience.

He is definitely right, shoot! Will can't I find a flaw on you. " Are you kicking me out." that is way better than admitting that he is right, "but I don't want to leave yet. I just can't face him yet. I am still pissed off at him."

"Where did that come from? I get you and if I was to have it my way I would have you here all to myself." he walked back to the closet and an urge to pee came over me. I stepped into the small space that had Will written everywhere. The rag was grey with the shower curtain having skulls on it. I released myself enjoying how neat the bathroom is.

"Judy is coming over at around 11 to drop off some clothes and your phone." Will peered in forcing me to cross my legs in a weak attempt to cover my decency.

"Hey... Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"

"Didn't I see enough yesterday?" he wiggled his brows before shutting the door leaving me to swim in shame with my hands on my face. Kill him? Kiss him? Scream at him? Liking him even more? Yes.

After splashing some water all over my face, maybe to get rid of the heat that rose up than to wash away some parts of last night I walked back to find Chris and Will in deep conversation but stopped to look at me. Calming atmosphere? Not even close.

"Sorry about that, it may look bad." Chris stood up maybe finding it uncomfortable as I am. "but I came to dig out of him about last night, but he hasn't said anything. Judy is worried sick." he gave me his phone signaling to call her.