Chapter 9.

The hang out with Will and Chris was more fun than I expected, a bit of jurassic park with pop corn and Maureen's awesome dinner made Wednesday fun. Will and Chris stayed over till ten and definitely promised to do that again. The whole night Chris and Judy kept making fun of the movie we chose to watch calling it all sorts of old.

It is true what Mr Povftoff said, he posted the results as he promised. Logging in was a crazy task, my heart was like a racing horse with a mixture of wanting to hurl. The first two names that popped up of someone by the name June Choo with a 92 and Mary Mwenda with a 90 and I moved my eyes to my name.

Blake Marrie Kennedy with a 62, well not bad considering the week before I was that girl that hated math and had no hopes of scoring a good grade this is definitely not bad. I texted Will my grade and he promised more tutoring hours which he kept by coming on Thursday and Friday.

"What will you put on?" Judy walked into my room a few seconds behind me after our lazy Saturday morning breakfast. She has been stressed out about her driving test which led her to wake me up at 6 in the morning with an excuse I help her with some work she needs done before she heads out. It was 8:30 and my dance class didn't start until 11:30 which I wanted to spend sleeping till 10:30 or 11:00.

"I don't know yet." I placed the water bottle on my mouth gulping down the tasteless awesome fluid. Apart from coffee and tea water also helps me keep a sane mind, I know it sounds crazy but it helps me relax more and I love it.

"Where did he say he is taking you?" Judy sat crossed legged on the bed drinking her I think third cup of cinnamon tea from a cup that is big enough to fit a fist.

I laid next her with my head facing the head board placing my water bottle on the night stand. "Now that part I don't know." if there is one thing I know about Will is that getting an info about the date was as hard as getting it from a stone. "He kept on telling me to wait and see." I had my legs swinging up behind.

"I can text Chris for more details." How she had her phone off her pockets and texting was so fast.

" What you doing?" I tried to master the meanest don't you dare face.

"Maybe it ain't so much of a good idea." tucking her phone back in her pajamas pocket. "Let it be a surprise then. Do you want to go for ice cream." the few days I have known her one thing she does when she is scared is fiddle with her fingers and she is doing it right now.

"Judy, there is no need to be freaked out it's just a driving test." I pop on my elbow resting my head on my hand facing her.

"I guess you are right then." she throws her hands in the air like a big burden has been lifted off her. "I still want that icr cream though."

"No, hell no. There is no way I going for ice cream at.. " I looked at my phone to check the time. " 8:43, I need my beauty sleep if I want to look good for Will." The mention of Will's name had me all up feeling jitty.

"Suit yourself I am going to make my ass a bowl and don't even dare try to have a bite." she jumped on her feet and was out of the room before I could even utter an I don't want any.

After my dance class that included a lot of shaking everything and the ache is freaking real I collapsed on my bed thanking Cindy for such an amazing bed. Pinch me later for thanking her.

Judy left for her test an hour before my class and I was expecting her home but she is not. I have tried to text her but no reply. I guess she is acing it.

I pulled my puffy hair into a messy puffed up bun and wore my shorts with a sweater to that was after debating that this is our first date and Will cant take me to a restaurant considering his weird fear for public eating places. Maybe he will take me to a private one. Really Blake the guy likes his space. My make up was also the usual, eye liner but I tried not to make it all cat dramatic like I do in school. I put an extra layer of mascara because God never gave me the bushy long ones and definitely not curly. Flats are a win for this situation, maybe softening the whole look and with a couple of water bottles down I was ready waiting for Will.