Chapter 10.

When his lips touched mine it felt like the world opened up its beautiful secrets to me. It was like an itch that was dying from got scratched and I loved how it felt. I loved how he tasted, like greasy chicken and apple flavored crushers. I like this taste, I like his upper body on me. I like how he is slow and smooth. How he pulls on my lower lip and the way his breathing is. I like the way he is playing with his tongue, the way he pauses in between kissing me and lacing his cool tongue over my upper lip then he gets back to putting my lower lip in between his. I like how his hair falls close to my face and he keeps brushing them back from his face. I liked how they tickled my face making me more hot down there. I like how my fingers felt when they found their way to his his hair. I liked the smile that he pulled out when he slowly pulled back trying so hard to catch a breath.

Wait am I out of breath too?

"Damn Blake. You have to take me slow." his hair all messy and sexy at the same time.

How do you respond to such a statement. Smile. Yeah Blake smile.

"Now that I have done what I wanted can we go before Judy blows up your phone."

Shoot, Judy. I totally forgot about her party. I pulled my phone from my front pocket to see two missed calls and a couple of messages.

"You will check them in the car." Will slid his hand down my waist. We walked like this to the fence dreading the jumping over the fence again.

"Next time we use the gate no matter how far it is, what if I was in a dress." I jumped down landing safely on my feet. He laughed loud enough only for the two of us to hear.

"Now that could have been a pretty scene." why would someone make such a comment when I am trying to be as casual as possible.

We walked to his car our fingers intertwined with each other. Did I say I love every minute of everything. He opened the door for me before he got to his side.

"Lake? " he smiled turning to me once he was in his seat, " I had the best time tonight and that kiss." he paused like he was looking for the correct words, "it wasn't what I expected." he started moving close to me and I think I am coming down with an asthma attack and I don't have it. "it was more than what I expected. Those lips taste better than in my dreams."

Did he just say they taste better than his dream. I have been in his dreams since he saw me. Or did he start dreaming about my lips recently.

My thoughts were interrupted by his cool lips on me. I want him to be getting me off guard like that. He is so good at it and unlike before my hands made their way from his hair to his collar pulling him close to me. I like what he is doing to me. I like this feeling. Every bit of everything. His smile the most.

The ride home was short, our fingers never letting go of each other until when we got home.

"Judy will kill you." Will said turning off the engine once we were outside the gate.

"Well it's your fault. Good thing she doesn't have to wait any longer."

He glanced at his wrist watch, "Then I feel sorry for her, she has to wait for a couple more minutes." he pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed it generally, definitely felt that down there. I crushed my legs together maybe that will reduce the heat. He then went for my face kissing me with so much passion. Yeap a girl can never get tired of such kisses, I sure want this everyday. I want William everyday. His light awesome kisses. I want them everyday.

"Are you sure?" he chucked pulling back just a bit.

Damn, did I just say that out loud?
Stupid stupid Blake. Such a stupid move.