Chapter 22

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I was sick for a whole month and when I finally got better the holidays were here and I was busy as hell.

Anyway Happy new year. Though this is the third day of the year.

PS :if you love werewolves stories go check out my other book Forever Lycawaal.
Xoxo.

Chapter 22.

I walked up the last flight of stairs feeling like my heart was about to fall out. Blake's voice kept on playing over and over in my head 'we should talk.'

I looked over myself once again and hated what I had picked up. A grey t-shirt with my usual ripped up faded blue jeans. Maybe I could go home and change, try and convince her I am worth staying with.

Joe, my lawyer called me after I left home and apparently I get something out of my dad's misfortune. His death was bad, that's what I feel about it now, but it had its blessings, like getting some money that I didn't know he had. Compared to hat Joe said it can get my old house back, get me to move back to my home country and probably have extra for a business and a vacation but if Blake leaves me, all that would mean nothing, make no sense. I mean my life would mean nothing.

I felt my heart congest as my knuckles hit the hard wood. A quick shuffle was heard and the door flew open. Her eyes full of worry. I don't like this.

I walked in the cleared space where she had a candle lit dinner set. 

"You are early." She closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen where she came back holding two glasses, one had water and the other red wine. She gave me the one with the wine. "To new beginnings." She toasted and took a huge chug.

"Let me get the food." She finally said after an awkward silence. I couldn't get why she is acting all worked up just for dinner. She had changed a lot and the black dress showed it all, especially the boobs. Boobs! Why did I go there. The feeling of touching them today came back and everything went down, my pants suddenly became tight around the crouch. Sit down fool!

"I made anjera," she placed the huge try in the middle of the table and took her seat. "I actually ordered it." She smiled coyly and took another swig of there water.  "I know it's your favourite."

I reached for her hand that had placed the glass down before she got the chance to put it on her lap. I have always liked red on her finger nails and looking at them now just made me feel some all type of way. "Blake, what's going on."

She tried jerking her hand away but u held to it tighter. "I-I, am sorry will. I didn't want it to be this way."

She was doing it, breaking up with me, "are you breaking up with me. Is that why you went through all this trouble of getting my favourite food to  just tell me we are done." I tried to keep my voice low but the anger was not hiding away. I let go of her hand and gripped my hair pacing the small space that she had created form the movie g boxes. "Why are you doing this to me honey-"

"Will calm down," she spoke over me but I couldn't give her the chance to say it. Maybe if she doesn't say it it won't get to happen. I will still have her.

"Who is it? Who are you seeing that made you happier than I did."

"No one."

"Why then, why are you breaking up with me."

"Who said I am breaking up with you." Her voice came out low it was close to a whisper. I turned around to find her looking at her nails, something she always did when she was unsure of something.

"Are you doubting us?" I walked over and took my  seat.

"No I am not. I love us so much."

"Then why were you apologizing?"

She took a breath as if preparing herself for something bad, "Because I am pregnant Will. I am sorry I wasn't carefully enough."

I looked over her water glass, she was taking water instead of wine, her boobs, they make more sense now. Her glowing that made me happy and the bathroom. The bathroom scene in the morning. Hormonal changes.

That's why she also moved out. She needed the space and the baby stuff that I saw. Chris knew all this while. He didn't tell me. Every one knows? "Who knows?"

She tilted her head as if trying to figure me out. "Judy, Chris and Tom. I haven't told Cindy yet."

That was what she wanted to tell me all along and here I was acting like a selfish person. She had gone through finding out and telling her father something like this all alone. I was a bad person. I was definitely a bad person. "I am sorry Blake."

"For?"

"For letting you go through this alone. You had to tell Tom all this alone. You went through finding out alone." I held her right hand over the table.

"It is ok." I could see the wheels in her head turning. " So you ain't mad."

She thought I'd be mad? That's why she was all worked up. "Why would I be mad at you Blake? I am sorry that it came at a time where you are still trying to figure and build yourself but I am not sorry for anything else."

A smile filled her face while a tear dropped from her sockets. She was beautiful. She was my everything. I love this girl.

She put her other hand over mine and she started sobbing.

"Don't cry. I hate it when you cry. It makes your face look all wired."

She pulled away and started slapping my arm. I walked over to her and held her close with her head on my arm. "I love you Blake and you are mine forever."

"I love you too William with your faded jeans." She said between sobs.

"How far along are you?"

"Two months now. I came over to tell you then I met Gina."

I pulled her back and looked into her eyes. She was definitely hurt by her, "I am so sorry about her."

"I know Will."

I knew this wasn't the time to ask her but I had to. I mean her having my baby is everything. I hadn't expected it but I love it.