1 Let The Game Begin

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
MANY TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TAGS FOR THEM

Be John Egbert==>

"Ugh! Dave this is SOOO boring! When are they coming back from getting dinner?"

"Dude. Chill. Your dad and my Bro went to like the best fucking pizzeria in this town. I'm surprised you're not whining about this game that I am totally beating you in."

"This game sucks ass, that's why I'm not complaining. Ugh!" You turn off the system and toss your remote to the side. You groan and roll over onto your best friend Dave.

"Dude, quit being such a little kid. If you're so bored, put on the tv or something." Dave ruffles your hair, making you laugh.

"Fine fine, hand me the remote?" You point to the tv remote that's in Dave's reach. He nods and pushes up his sunglasses a bit, reaching over to grab the remote.

He pushes you off of his lap, and kneels to you. "Here you go, Sir Egbert.." He holds it up to you like a sword to a new knight.
"I present to thee, the remote of relieving thou's boredom. Does thou accept this great offering?"

You laugh and bow.
"Thank you," You take the remote from his hands, "In return, I shall reward thee with numerous tickles!"

"N-No John! Fuck!" He screeched. You knew for a FACT that he was extremely ticklish.
You tackle him down and begin to tickle your best bro.
He kicks his legs and laughs loudly.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Get off! Hahaha!!" He smiles.

You get off and laugh, grabbing the remote to turn on your TV. Once it's on, you go onto different channels, but only find that it's on the news.

"What the fuck? Why is it all news?! Boooo!!" You whine, of course. You hate the news. You've always had! Why couldn't they ever make the news fun?
You guess it's because they always have to be serious. The world is no fun.

"Uh.. John? Y-You might wanna stop looking through and stop on one.."
You look to Dave, all color leaving his skin. His finger points to the screen.

Your attention goes to it.
Your eyes widen with horror as you see the people on screen running, and hear the sounds of screaming people.

"Oh god.." You place your hands over your mouth in shock and fear.
You and Dave listen to the hot lady on the channel, who obviously looks terrified. She held her papers, shaking. She tried to remain calm.

"I-It appears that the cure for cancer has had its fall. Instead of curing the disease, it has made it worse.
T-Thousands of tests subjects for the cure who have been diagnosed with different cancers have been affected. They turned into what we have always thought to be make believe in movies.
The u-u-undead..."

The TV went to a clip of the city, people running. In the corner, you see a woman screaming from a man covered in blood, biting into her neck.
A sudden face appears in front of the camera.

A zombie..

It's face was almost leather like from the look. It's eyes were bloodshot and bleeding? Ew.
It growled, showing its now pointed teeth. Some remained normal, but others were sharp.