6 Relaxation

Be Tavros==>

"Okay, I'm clearly the most obvious choice as captain to help you two blubbering idiots out of this shitstorm of a zombie apocalypse. There is no way on this Earth that I am letting a high fucking clown or a weak sap like you lead us.. So, just follow me and you two might be able to live." Vriska flipped her hair triumphantly. She grabbed a back pack, pulling it on.
"Any questions before we hit the road."

You stutter, "Uh.. I don't know if this is a good idea.. I mean.. Uh.. I-I talked to the others and maybe they might come for us? Or something like that.. I can't remember if they said to s-stay put or to move somewhere safer-"

"Oh shut up. We have to move some time or another. Besides, if we stay; they might never come back for us!"

"Aw come on sis, you know that ain't true.." Gamzee stood up. "They're our mother fuckin' friends.. I'm sure they would all up and come back for us. Ain't that what mother fuckin best friends are for? I know Kar Bro would come to find us!"

"Oh yes. Because a short, loud mouthed, nubby horned troll is definitely going to go look for his high, idiotic 'best friend'." Vriska snorted. "I think Karkat would rather look for Ampora rather than you."

"Uh... W-Who is Ampora?" You tilt your head.

"Oh.." She made a look of disgust. "My ex-Kismesis. He's a douche.. I don't think you guys know him.. He's one of the many trolls who moved to Earth like us. He's a seadweller so obviously he wouldn't know you. You're a lowblood. He only deals with the higher class. Hence why I called him a douche."

"I-I never knew you had a kismesis.." You are baffled by this new information.

"I think Kar Bro mentioned somethin' around that once.." Gamzee muttered. "The name sounds so fuckin' familiar.."

"It's old news, kid. Now are we going to just chit chat all day, or go?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Sure thing sister." Gamzee picked you up. "Come on bro, we gotta find our friends!"

"I-I can walk Gamzee.. Uh, could you maybe put me down??" You dangle.

"Alrighty." He puts you down and pokes your nose, honking.

"Being stuck with you two is worse than being eaten by a zombie.. I am the most unluckiest person right now.." Vriska groans and starts leading the way.
You and Gamzee walk behind her, looking for any chance of life through the streets. None at all.

"Jeez, it's a ghost town here.." Vriska mumbled when you all walked through the streets of the city. "I know it just started a few days ago but.. I expected SOME people to be here.. Damn, humans are really stupid then if they can't survive for this long.."

"W-Well they aren't as uh.. V-Viscous as trolls are... We have a natural instinct to fight back.. H-Hopefully that goes a long way for us.."

"Hopefully? No. I don't 'hope' for things.. I just get things by good ol' luck.." She walked to a window. "Guys, over here." Vriska pointed.

You and Gamzee rushed over to see what she was talking about.
Inside a small store was a nice cake sitting on a shelf. It was a bakery.