15: Others

AN: Okay, uh... Have any of you seen Brokeback Mountain? Well, if you have, I'm gonna insert that tent scene into this. For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, just know that some erisol smut is coming up. I  might just write part of it depending on how lazy I get. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

Be Sollux Captor==>

You peeked around the corner of the building, "Come on, are you done peeing yet?" 

"Don't look, pervv!" Eridan yelled at you. He's been an even bigger asshole to you ever since you two went to the CDC. He was heartbroken when he saw it burned to the ground. You tried telling him that his friend may still be alive, but he didn't want to listen to you at all. You guess this is just more of the grieving process. Maybe he'll lighten up to you soon. 

He walked back to you after pissing in the alley, "Alright, let's go before it gets dark." 

You two walked for hours then set up a small camp in an abandoned Costco. You two were pretty surprised by how filled it was. You both searched the entire store for the dead ones and killed whatever got in your path. 
"Over here," You lead him to the camping station. You get a sleeping bag and fuzzy blanket after looking around. You open the package for a tent, "Help me thet thith up." 
"It's only a one person tent though." 

"I know." You put it down. "There aren't any other tentth, be lucky we got one. One of uth will take watch and the other will thleep. We aren't rithking going anywhere elthe in the thtore. There are placeth we haven't checked. If a dead one comes walking in here, the watcher can take care of it or wake up the other in an emergency." 

"I suppose so." He sighed, "I wwanna take wwatch."
"Really?"

"Yeah... I need to clear my head..." Eridan grabbed a sleeping bag and unrolled it, "Also, there might be a battery heater near the end of the aisle. Take it in the tent so it can get warm in there."
"Wouldn't you rather have it? It'th cold on the floor."
"I'm a sea dwweller. I'm used to the cold." He chuckled, "Noww get some sleep." 

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight." 

You go into the tent after grabbing the last heater. You waited a good while for the tent to got warm. You bundled up under a fuzzy blanket you got and closed your eyes. But you couldn't sleep. 
Only about twenty minutes after closing your eyes, you heard a strange noise coming from outside the tent. You sigh and unzip the tent, looking out. Sure enough, it's just Eridan shivering. You knew he'd get like this. He's cold blooded after all. He needs heat. You smirk, knowing you were right. 

"ED."
"W-WWhat?" 
"You're cold, aren't you?"

"N-No. I'm fine..." 
"You don't look like it."

Eridan turned onto his side and looked at you. He shook like a chihuahua shaking. "I uh... Might be a little bit cold. It's fine." 

"Quit being a baby and get in here. Warm up." You moved away from the tent and laid down normally. You could hear him quickly move to the tent and he steps over you, getting under the fuzzy blanket. He cuddles up next to you, getting warm. 

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"Uh, no problem..." You blush a bit by how close he is. Not to mention, his ass is pressed up against your crotch. 

Ever since this whole shitstorm apocalypse happened, you haven't pailed in a LONG TIME. Eridan isn't helping with that situation right now and you desperately need something to fill that void fo a while.