Chapter 22

It had now been a week since the incident with Brent and the incident with Cole. I was feeling better but I really missed Brent. As for Cole, as soon as I walked into school I saw him kissing Kira so I guess he didn't want me back that bad. I definitely made the right choice there. As I walked into the school, I also noticed Kylie standing by Brent's locker talking to him. Next thing you know, Kylie runs off into the restroom crying. I don't know why, but I decided to follow Kylie to the restroom to see what was wrong. I entered the bathroom and saw Kylie standing there crying. "Hey. Are you okay?" I asked cautiously. "Oh hi. Yea I'm fine. Thank you" she stated still crying. "Well actually I really need someone to talk to." She said. "Ok. I'll listen" I said. "Ok well Brent just dumped me. And he said we aren't going to the dance together anymore because he's not going at all. He said he's not going at all because he loves Someone else. He said he did even before he started dating me. And he apologized for doing that to me and said that he tried to make himself like me because he didn't want to hurt the one he truly loved. That's so unfair!" She shouted. "I'm sorry Kylie. You'll find someone else though. You're amazing. More guys than Brent will see that, trust me." I said smiling. "Catherine, I've always had this hatred towards you because of what my sister has told me. But she usually lies so she was probably lying. Honestly though, you're a really sweet and wonderful person. I'm sorry for Judging you wrong all these years." She said seriously. "Thank you so much." I stated grinning. I was about to leave the restroom when I heard Kylie say something that made me tense up, "the one he truly loves is you" she said. "What?" I asked in surprise. "He told me. But I could always tell." She said. "Kylie. I'm so so sorry" I said. "Don't be. Like you said there's more guys out there. You and Brent would totes be adorbs! Just do me a favor and stop being afraid to love. Take a risk and go get your prince!" She said pushing me out of the restroom. "Thank you so so much." I said while hugging her. With that I went on my way to find Brent. Like Kylie said, my prince is waiting.