Chapter 29

As I walked down the hallway, Kylie ran up to me looking upset. "What's wrong?!" I asked her. "Catherine. I need to talk to you now. It's about. Cole. And Brent. And just come with me okay?" Said Kylie. Kylie and I walked to the restroom. When, we got there Kylie started talking, "I over heard Cole and Brent a few minutes ago. Brent told Cole he couldn't handle their deal anymore and that he wanted to end it right now. He also said that he didn't care what Cole did to him that he loved you too much to live without you." Said Kylie. I was the most confused I've ever been. "What deal is Brent talking about?" I asked Kylie. "I heard him say that Cole threatened him. Apparently, Cole forced him to break up with you because Cole wanted you for himself and Cole told Brent that if he didn't break up with you then Cole was going to frame Brent for something he didn't do and break your heart." Said Kylie "oh my gosh!! Cole is such a jerk!! I need to find Brent now!! Thank you for telling me Kylie." I said as I ran off to find Brent. As I ran out of the restroom I ran smack into Brent. "I'm so sorry Catherine" Brent said. Brent looked exhausted and sad and empty. I hugged Brent and said "Brent. I heard everything. Don't be sorry. I'm sorry. Cole is a jerk. And he shouldn't of threatened you like that and I promise I won't let him hurt us. Okay?" I said. "Who told you about the deal?" He asked worriedly. "Kylie over heard you and Cole after Class. She told me everything. But I promise it's going to all be okay." I said. "Catherine. I'm sorry and I love you. Will you be mine again?" Brent asked me. "Of course" I said as I leaned in and kissed him. After that, me, Brent, Kylie, Margaret,Samantha and even Kira had a plan of revenge for Cole. We all walked in the cafeteria and saw Cole sitting at the jocks lunch table. We all gathered in the front of the cafeteria ready for our plan of action. "It's game time" I said.