Chapter 25

The next morning, I woke up to my doorbell ranging. Who the heck is at the door at 9 in the morning? I wondered. I got up and walked to the door ready to tell whoever it was off for waking me up so early on the weekend. But, when I opened the door I found flowers on the door step along with a note. Confused as ever, I picked up the flowers and the note. The note read, "I got you beautiful flowers to match your beautiful face. I have a special night planned for us. I'll pick you up at 8~ love Brent." The next thing I knew, someone jumped out from my bush and yelled "surprise!".  "Brent you practically gave me a heart attack!" I yelled at him as he came inside the house with me. "Thank you for the flowers though. They're beautiful" I blushed. "Anything for my Princess" he stated as he leaned in and kissed me. "So what is this surprise tonight" I asked curiously. "You'll have to wait and see" he winked at me. Next thing I know, Brent is running out to his car. Two minutes later he's back in the house holding a huge bag. "This is for you" he said. I opened the bag excitedly. Inside the bag was a gorgeous black dress. "Wear that to our date tonight. You'll look beautiful in it" Brent told me. "Brent! Thank you so much. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and you're the best boyfriend ever!" I said to him. "I love you Catherine. I'll see you at 8" he said as he walked out the door to his car. "I love you too Brent". I watched as he drove down the road thinking about how lucky I was to have him in my life. At this moment I'm extremely  thankful that I got over my fear of love.