Chapter 26

It was 7:45 and I was finally ready for my special night with Brent. I had on the gorgeous black dress with black high heels and my hair curled. My doorbell finally rang at 7:55. I ran downstairs and saw Brent standing there in a black tux with his hair neatly combed. "Wow. You look absolutely gorgeous!" He said amazed. "You look pretty handsome yourself" I smirked at him. Brent led me out the door to his car. While we were driving in the car, I asked where we were going. He didn't answer me. After a hour of being in the car, we finally parked at this run down building. "Um Brent. Where are we?" I asked feeling the excitement of surprise going down in me. Brent took my hand and led me up to the roof of the run down building. On the roof of the building there was a fancy table set up with rose pedals on it and Samantha and Margaret were there. "Samantha, Margaret?! What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "We are your waitresses tonight." They said simultaneously. I smiled at them. Brent pulled out my chair for me then sat across from me at the table. Samantha and Margaret served us our food and drinks while me and Brent talked and had a great time during the whole dinner. After dinner, we thanked Samantha and Margaret and they left. Then Brent took my hand and took me to the other side of the roof. The Stars were shining bright in the night sky. "May I have this dance under the stars?" Brent asked me. "Of course!" I smiled. Brent and I slow danced with the stars shining above us. Then, Brent leaned in and kissed me. "Catherine. I love you more than you will ever know. You're the girl I want for the rest of my life. You're my everything Catherine. I love you beautiful" Brent whispered to me as he slowly kissed me again. "I love you too Brent" I smiled up at him. Brent and I slow danced for another hour, then got tired and lied down and star gazed. Next thing I knew, I was drifting off to sleep. I tried to stay awake though, because I didn't want the night to end. Not yet. Not ever.