Chapter 1 :Moving To Seoul

Edited (still contemplating whether I should change the plot a bit since it's a bit too rushed)

Is this really happening? Am I really on a plane to S.Korea? Am I leaving the UK forever? This must be a dream, me moving to the other side of the world, no it cant be true but it is.

---- A few hours later ----

We left the airport and got into a cab to our new home where my grandmother currently lived. I wasn't excited for this new life at all. I really miss my mum she'd know how to make me feel better but now she's not here. I plugged in my headphones and listened to some music.

----Half an hour later----

We arrived...

Our new home. Yay. Time to start a new life.     -_-

My dad opened the door and we walked in..

Woah... our new home is way bigger than the our old house in England.

I dropped my luggage and raced straight upstairs to find my room. I saw a piece of card on one of the doors with my name so obviously I guessed that it was my room. I ran to my door and opened it to find a massive lavish room that too for myself. I couldn't believe it! An enormous room to myself! The bed was king sized with white silk sheets and the red curtains complimented the wallpaper.

"Jenny! Come downstairs and have some dinner. Then you can unpack your stuff!" Dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I replied. I dashed downstairs following the smell of my grandmother's cooking which led me to the dining room. I sat down and started to eat. Grandma's food was soooooo yummy.

"How did you like your room then?" Grandma spoke with her broken English even though I could understand Korean pretty well.

"I loved it! It's way better than my old room back in the UK!" I said happily. My Grandma smiled at me and carried on eating.

"Jenny you have to go bed early, you start your first day at school tomorrow. Your grandmother already got your uniform, it should be in your wardrobe." Dad informed me which made my mouth open wide.

"Wait what?! School? But I'm on holiday." I questioned, still shocked.

"Not here you're not. Korean schools have a different holiday schedule, than England's schedule.  Now go get ready for bed. You have to be up early for your first day of school." Dad answered calmly.

"Ughh fine." I stormed off and took my luggage and went upstairs. I put on my panda bear pyjamas and got into my comfy bed.

I checked my phone to see so many messages from my best friend Amy since I had left it upstairs.

Omg I miss you so much Jen! I really want you to come back.

How is it there? Do you like it there?

Of course you don't. You must hate it there!

Is it really different from the UK?

Woah I ask too many questions LOL!

Anyway love you and miss you

I replied to her. I really missed Amy's quirkiness. She's been my best friend since forever! She was always there for me and now I can't be there for her cause I'm on the other side of the world!

I just really want to go back home.
Well I guess it was time for me to sleep. I have school early in morning unfortunately.